“Most Amazing Raviol's in the World”
Review of Osteria Amici Miei

Osteria Amici Miei
Price range: US$18 - US$34
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We have had Ravioli's in Italy at over 50 places in 4 trips to Italy. In our joint opinion, this was the best. We happened onto this Osteria by just driving around the mountains in this region, Monte Columbo.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I visited this place in October with 4 friends. we kind of surprised the owner when we ringed at his door for lunch. he welcomed us really friendly and spoke Italian all the time. we don't speak a single word Italian, he not a single word English, but somehow we manged to get food, wine and beer. it was more than delicious and the atmosphere was great. I can't understand why this place is considered €€-€€€ because I consider it inexpensive. we had 5 main dishes, two plates appetizer, 4 beer, 1 wine and bought 2 bottlea house wine for take away and paid not more than 90€. it felt like we would rob this nice old guy. the restaurant is a little outside, I think it took us 25 minutes from the castles in San Marino, but it was definitely worth the drive. I will always remember that place as something special.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Luckily in Italy one can still find nice and true places where to enjoy good food. This Trattoria is one of these places. Go there, and you will be amazed by the quality of the food but also by the kindness and the passion from the family owners.
I have found it by coincidence, but from now on, this will be one of my favourite places.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

This has to be one of the best restaurants I've been to. The food was absolutely superb! Good friendly service in a fab location. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

We went here as a group of 12 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and to have dinner with some special friends. The menu was outstanding and the quality everything we had was first class ! The restaurant is beautiful and very traditional in every way. I would recommend it and will most definitely go back !