US$214
US$221
US$196
US$198
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$330/night.

US$115
Raoum Inn(Salmiya)
US$82
US$72
  • Room Service
All reviewskuwait cityfitness centerhotel experiencerecommend this hotelpool and gymmodern hotelthird floorhealth clubstandard roomsushibbq nightbusiness tripthe executive loungeexcellent servicebreakfast buffet isshort stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

So the weirdest incident happened to me today! I was kicked out of my suite of which the hotel has upgraded me into since I’m a regular customer where i always stay there for my business trips just because a VIP has requested it all of a sudden...so i come back after a meeting to the hotel and the reception tells me we have removed your stuff since we needed the suite?!!! Strange enough when i asked to talk to the management they came and didn’t even apologize but yet complained how come i wasn’t answering my phone when i was in a meeting!!! Just to tell me they will remove my stuff!! Another guy said you are a regular customer and we have upgraded your room.. so i told him well what your doing now is not going to make me come again.. his simple reply was... its up to you don’t come!!! The biggest blast was from the sales director who tried to handle the situation but failed miserably by saying what do you expect us to do, we had to remove your stuff as we don’t have any other suites for this VIP and we cant do anything about it.. you were informed to leave early by an sms... he actually didn’t believe the fact that no one informed me about anything even the sms sent to me was at noon on the check out day not even in the morning... even after i showed him the sms (attached) so without any authorization or consent my stuff was removed from the room .. staff kicked me out with a completely rude attitude.. i tried to reach to any management to help but in vain.. they got me my stuff and i left... so thank you Radisson for a great experience!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Ahmed F
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Mr. Ahmed,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I’m personally disappointed to hear that you felt let down by our staff. We pride ourselves on our Yes I Can! service and friendly team.
From your comments, it’s clear that something went wrong and I’d like to apologize for that. I am on vacation at the moment and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the issues you’ve raised in more detail on my return. Please feel free to contact me on philippe.pellaud@radissonblu.com to discuss the situation further.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Been there for conference. Hotel is pretty recently renovated. Good things about - clean, well maintained, reserved luxury, very good food, sea side, calm area, not far away from city. Relaxing atmosphere with live piano evening times. Radisson was built before Gulf war, being one of the classy place in Kuwait for years, was damaged, and restored to his glory. It's not a huge hotel, and thanks to this you feel as in home. Definite uniqueness in the hotel - it's Al-Hashemi II wooden ship, @ Guinness World Book of records, maritime museum, fish restaurant, located also in real wooden ship, so you can have nice (bit pricey) dinner on the deck. Not far away from airport too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Andreas,
Thank you very much for sharing the feedback on your recent stay with us. I am really glad to read all your positive comments and it's really great to know that you appreciate the ambiance of the maritime history of Kuwait we are trying to preserve, as you mentioned Al Hashemi II and Al Boom Steak & Seafood restaurant.
It'll be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I have stayed here for two days, I was delivering a course. The place is nice, the staff is helpful and rooms have everything you need (at least for a short stay). The hotel buffet is also very good and convenient. I do recommend to stay here!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing the positive comments about your recent stay with us. It is my pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and it would be great to get a chance to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Everything worked well and I received good service. I found the rooms very good and clean and I slept very well. There are several nice restaurants offering a good breakfast buffet. Well functioning Wi-Fi.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear Niels,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. I am pleased to hear that you had a nice time while staying with us. Thank you for all your positive comments.
We're looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Starting from reception passing to restaurant and swimming pool , coference hall...back again to swimming pool ... and restaurant a nd room...and finally reception again to check...more than excellent . ...so far ,it is best place I enjoyed in my life...and lla5er over the world...Thank you very much

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Mohamed,
Thanks for taking the time to share the feedback on your recent stay. I really appreciate your comments and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from arrival to departure. It really means a lot to me and my team.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon.