All reviewsfabulous hostssri lankathe main roadhealthy breakfastrooms are cleanhot watermozzie netlate at nightspent two nightsfresh fruitpeaceful placemirissa beacheach morningmin walktuk tukcurrychani
Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is a fantastic guest house in Mirissa, set off the main road and I imagine the noise. Within easy walking distance of the beach, bars, restaurants etc. The family are so friendly and welcoming and have a wonderful young son who kept us smiling the whole time. Could not recommend highly enough :-)

Just be careful - and this is NOTHING to do with the guesthouse - in Mirissa if a tut tut driver offers you to go to a turtle sanctuary say no. These are scams and horrible places to visit as you just see turtles in tiny concrete pools.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Back visiting Chanie, Lali and Julo and this time their lovely new family member Jeew! Chanie made me her amazing rize and curry, which are the best I've had in Sri Lanka. Lali is always helpfull and they both have good info on what to do around Mirissa and how to get by.
The rooms are clean and there are both fan rooms and AC rooms with hot water for the one who needs that.
Very good and well sized breakfast, I had the toast, fruit plate and tea.
I like staying because is off the beach which at least in high season play very loud music late at night and it's also off the busy main road. It takes 5 minutes to walk to the beach from here so it's well worth the short walk for the sound of nature and good sleep.
I was a solo traveller and the place is suitable for both solo, couples, friends and family.
So if your looking for a peaceful place, with very good breakfast, the best rice and curry, warm, welcoming, and genuine people like Chanie and Lali, this is the place to stay when in Mirissa.
I will sure be back next time in Mirissa!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Malin R
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Appart from the amazing seaside ambiance (3-4 minutes) you can leave your luggages and feel at home at Rose Blossom guesthouse !
AC, moscito net , clean room, warm shower and incredible breakfast with fresh fruits from the garden !
We could practice yoga just 3 minutes walk at Rukshan centre and 3 Ayurveda massages are just located near the guesthouse.
Money exchange (we paid in euros), laundry services and cooking lessons are also proposed.
Nice family, very helpful !!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank florence_miotti
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I stayed for days at Rose Blossom and absolutely loved it. Chania and her husband are very warm and hospital hosts, a true Sri Lankan experience if you stay at their place. Lovely breakfast with fresh fruits (some of their garden) and Chania made 2 times dinner for me which I highly recommend! Out of the best dinners I had during my trip! She told me she is also available for cooking lessons. Very happy to end my holidays here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlotte V
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My last and favourite stay in Sri Lanka. The lovely owners are so kind and helpful and I felt so welcome at their place. My room (including the bathroom) was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with lots of fresh fruit. Rose Blossom is a very short walk from the beach in a quite neighbourhood, with an amazing spa just down the road. I really hope I can visit again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo