Review Highlights

London, United Kingdom
Cramped venue (a little harsh perhaps ?), excellent production

Reviewed 29 July 2019
Straightbatecc

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Another little gem in Chiswick that I had no idea was there! We went to see Tryst and it was so good! We didn't have high expectations but this was just delightful.

The venue is very, very small but seats are well staggered and it makes for a very intimate experience. The drink choice was limited, but fine and if you arrive earlier than us, you could always bring your choice from the bar downstairs.

The play itself was superb! So entertaining and absorbing, especially given the size of the stage and the fact that there were only two actors!!

My only complaint is that there was no interval and you basically have to walk through the stage should you need to step outside for any reason. It's a small thing, but worth bearing in mind.

We will definitely be keeping an eye on this one for future shows.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank Krazyklaws
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

This production of Hansel and Gretel is probably the worst I have ever seen. Good effort but was lacking :(

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Went to see “The importance of being Earnest” with family. Atmosphere is intimate and warm but they could ideally do with removing one row of seats at the back - there is no legroom whatsoever. That’s the only quibble though, it’s a lovely venue and the production itself was hugely enjoyable.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant show.
Very thought provoking.
Excellent cast
Quirky little theatre
My first visit but I will go again

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

Forgot how superb this little venu is. Had thought I had selected seats when I bought the tickets, however on arrival the box office lady said it was a free for all so I am glad we arrived early!
My friend and I took two 4 year olds to watch this performance by the Jellyfish Production company. A wonderful simple production cleverly put together which captivated both girls with this favourite fairy tale. A creative, funny and warm production. Looking forward to seeing next show.

Date of experience: February 2019