All reviewsyogurtsimple breakfasttrain tracksconvenient storemedium sizevending machinegreat locationdouble roombusiness hoteljrnoiselobbyhokkaidosnowshoppingfestivaljapan
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Location is very convenient. There is even sign in JR station to let you know the right exit for the hotel. So you would not be wasting energy liking for it.
The double room is of the right size. I would not go for the semi double room as I have seen it is quite small with less space to pack your baggages. If you are going away for a day for onsen, the hotel can help keep your luggage overnight so you don't have to drag everything around

All in all, I would choose to stay in This hotel again when I next visit sapporo

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights during our 21days tour in Japan.
Spend 10days in hokkaido, covering different city.

The hotel was just abt 5min walk from Sapporo station, with a few convenient store nearby.

Room size is adequate, simple but fully functional. Breakfast is simple, but very nice. Different type of pastries, yogurt, hot drinks, juicy, soup and etc.

Pillow selection is available at the lobby, and various choice too.
Hotel staff helped us to book restaurant for Tokachi beef, and given us a clear direction on the venue of snow festival.

Good stay overall.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joebaby21
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Location - Less than 5mins walk to the JR, Stella Tower which have variety of foods at 6F. Breakfast - Simple breakfast, but more than enough for us. The bread is nice. Price - I made reservation 5 months ago, and really got very good price.

Room Tip: Short walks to JR and Stella Tower
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I am a hong kong customer staying in JR INN Sapporo South Hotel for two nights from 5/5 to 7/5. I would like to thank you for the staff of Satoka Kina. I really appreciate for her outstanding helpful and patient attitude. She tried her best to help find my lost in Nagoya Airport. She was helping me to contact with Nagoya Airport staff and explained to me in details. Because of her good customer service, I must come to accommodate in this hotel whenever I go to Sapporo and the room is neat as well. Thank you so much! This hotel makes me feel like home away from home. 我是香港客人,我很欣賞這酒店的前台人員,服務很好很幫忙,特別是Satoka Kina. 我對她的出色及耐心的態度感到開心,佢用最大努力幫我找我在名古屋機場遺的失物,她幫我聯絡名古屋機場職員及詳細解釋給我聽。因為他的很好服務態度,下次我必定來入住,而且這間酒店房間也很新淨乾淨,這酒店令我賓至如歸。

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Very close to JR Sapporo station

Can choose a pillow of different feature

Good. Kew if you like JR trains. You can see the JR train running on the bridge if you open the curtain

Price is acceptable

Very clean and comfortable

But the corridor is not bright enough

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo