US$46
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$64
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$151
US$38
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel(Minami)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$45
US$49
US$47
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$72
US$63
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$80
  • Breakfast included
  • Spa
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree drinksfree laundrysheraton hoteltrain stationshort staythe hotel offers free breakfastjr passjapanese businessdecent englishmodern bathroomfirst flooron the small sidejapanese hotelsmain stationjapanese stylelow pricenon smoking room
Reviewed 7 May 2015

There had been some not-so-good reviews about this place, but I beg to differ.

We are a young couple on a mid-range budget holiday. We only stayed for one night, and found the place to be quite pleasant.

The service is good. Staff helpful and friendly. Staff's command in English is sufficient to answer all our questions, and the map provided is good. The hotel is located rather near to the main train station too, and to the bus station with the tourist route.

Yes, the room is tiny, but we had expected that in Japan. Yes, it leaves us little room to move around, more like a crab-like walk around the bed, but for a short stay, I think we can compensate. Bath is also without mention small, but clean.

The morning breakfast is decent, and they provide all day tea and coffee facility on the ground level.

Overall, I found the stay to be of the expected standard, with a convenient location in the city.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2015

This hotel is within a few blocks of the main train station and, in that respect, it is very convenient. The rooms are also very reasonably priced. However, you get what you pay for so be warned: the rooms are absolutely tiny!! Nearly 75-80% of the floor area is covered by the on-the-ground mattress. No room at all to walk around. The bathrooms as well are super small. Reminds me of an airplane lavatory. If you are traveling solo, all of this is fine. If you are traveling with another person, you better get along well because it's incredibly cramped quarters. Unfortunately, the front desk staff's English is only mediocre so communication can be a test. The daily breakfast in the lobby is fine, but nothing to write home about. I'd stay here again if I was traveling alone, but if with family, I'd choose something bigger.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank WorldTraveler4500
Reviewed 11 April 2015

Very small rooms but really nicely designed and with all amenities, good for a few days stay. Located close to the station and there are some really nice restaurants nearby. The hotel gives you an info sheet (in English!) which was helpful for local transport, local restaurants and sightseeing suggestions.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2015

This hotel was quite lovely. Yes the rooms are tiny and we had to be really careful to keep it clean and organized but I was ok with that for just 2 days stay. What I liked was that it was very new. I wanted something close to JR station so we could just walk easily, leave the bags and go. When you exit the station (take the shinkansen exit), walk out and look up and you should see the Sheraton hotel. Walk down this street to your right and its 3 blocks which took around 7 minutes. They had electric bikes for hire at only 500 yen for 4 hrs and we went straight to the Peace Park using google maps. So much fun and barely any effort at all when the bike just goes when you start pedaling. I liked the free breakfast, enough to be happy. Also they have free tea, coffee, soda/soft drink and soup for you to use 24hrs a day. There is no English channels on Tv so we hired movies for one night (you pay around $10 AUS) for use up to 2pm next day. I thought the room was vey cheap so I cant fault it , just be ready for the small room which is like most in Japan. We travelled to Iwakuni to see the Kintai Bridge (check it out) and gardens and Iwakuni Castle via cable car to top of hill) and Miyajima Island (you can get there via ferry which is included in JR pass), absolutely amazing places whilst you are there. So great we were so close to station . Something a little different. Hiroshima is a wonderful city. been there many times, its my favourite.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Looking for a good hotel in Hiroshima, try Hotel Urbain, 3-5 minutes walk from the northern entrance of the railway station.

The room although not large was comfortable with a queen size bed, warm and one of the best showers I have ever used, 6 showerheads with great pressure massaged a travel weary back and muscles. The shower toilet was an experience that must be tried, it was a pleasure to use.

The staff were very helpful and efficient. Wifi wasn't available in the rooms but was on hand in the dinning room requiring a login/password from reception, the speed was fast and connection constant.

The breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfasts I've experienced while travelling in Japan, with a great selection of both eastern and western cuisine. A English language Newspaper on hand and while there were no coffee facilities in the rooms the dining room had a range of hot and cold machine delivered drinks on hand 24/7.

The hotel is well situated and close to city centre, amenities and attractions, being 3-5 minutes from city centre and railway station was a great bonus. The room we had was quiet and the elevators quick and modern. I would not hesitate to stay here again, in fact I think this would be my first choice, at approximately $75 this was excellent value for money. We were also able to leave our bags at the hotel while we explored Hiroshima, even though we had checked out.

Room Tip: The room we had on the 4th floor was quiet with the window closed, sunny with blind open, didn't notice the air con noise and warmed instantly with air conditioning on.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple