Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$273
US$250
TripAdvisor
All reviewsapa hotelsnishishinjuku stationoedo linetokyo standardsfamily martmin walkonsenautomaticspamcdonaldsfacilitiesconveniencewifisubwayjapan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is good value for stay near the city center of Tokyo. The room are a bit small but this is the japan standard. They have spa, restaurant and they are feew steps from a metro stop. I recommand it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
西新宿五丁目駅タワー, Reception Oyake at APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome-eki Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for staying with us.
As you said, our hotel is very close to Nishi-Shinjuku Gochome station (O-edo line). It takes 1min from A1/A2 exit.
We hope you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were very small, but manageable for us (a couple). There is a Lawson’s and Family mart as soon as you walk outside which I loved. What attracted me to this hotel was the Oedo Line is 2 min walk away, and it allowed me to get everywhere, using it to get yo Yoyogi station instead of the super busy Shinjuku station to get the JR line. And when I got “home” every night super tired my hotel was right there coming out of the station. I took the Limo Suttle from Narita to Shinjuku Hilton ( $56 for 2 ) and walked to the hotel about quarter mile. ( didn’t really want to walk coming out of a 15 hour trip, but figured it beat using the express train or other bus avail from Narita that ALL go to Tokyo station then figuring out the whole train situation, so the price and that little walk was OK with me lol ). Did not use the pool or spa, Tokyo has so much to do, pool felt like a waste of time but that’s just us. Hope that helped

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
西新宿五丁目駅タワー, Clerk Oyake at APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome-eki Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us.
As you said, our hotel is just 1~2min from Nishi shinjuku Gochome station. Also there is convenience store drag store, and some restaurant around here.
From Shinjuku station, it takes 30min by walk. We recommend guests to use taxi or train. It takes 10min by them. There is limousine bus in shinjuku and we have time table and detail information about that. Feel free to ask us.
We hope you enjoyed your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

First impression was excellent. Good quality amenities, clean room and bathroom. When the time to hit the bed, here came my big disappointment. The bed smell sooo bad. I think the smell came from either the mattress, sheet, and blanket. I’m 100% sure, they didn’t change it with the new one. I stayed for 4 nights (25-29 May 2018, room 1218) and suffered with that smelly (sweaty kind of smell) bed for as long as my length of stay. Uuuugh!! Bad bad bed experiences with this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ferra O

Thank you for staying with us.
We are really sorry for making you disappointed.
Our room cleaning system is changing linen every 3days, it is eco cleaning.
We hope you you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Stayed here for just one night. Hotel looks very good, staff was helpful even though we were walk-in customers, has a SPA but we haven't used it. Rooms were nice and clean, big screen TV, crane origami on the yukatas, strong wifi signal. Great view from the room (our room was at the 12th floor) both in the evening and in the morning. Loved the automated checkout, would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
西新宿五丁目駅タワー, フロントスタッフ at APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome-eki Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel.

I'm happy that I am satisfied about my stay.
We will be waiting for your next stay. Please make use of our big public bath next time. Since congestion status can be confirmed on the TV in the room, I am glad if you can use it in a relaxed and relaxing time zone.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was a great value for being so close to Shinjuku. The check-in was automated and efficient. The room was rather small but had everything needed. A bottle of water came for free every day. Despite being in a high rise building, the views were not that spectacular.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for staying at our hotel this time.

The view is good when our hotel is a high floor, but the view is bad as there are high-rise buildings around the lower floors. If you have the opportunity to stay next time, please stay over the higher floors.

I am looking forward to seeing you again.