US$140
US$563
JAPANiCAN.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$674/night.

All reviewstokyo bayfree shuttlelate night buffetbayside stationmaihama stationside by sidethe busfood optionsnear disneylobby floorlast minute reservationvisiting disneylandrecommend this hotelbreakfast buffetfireworksamenitiesslippers
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Close proximity to Disneyland and a big discount on the cost of our room got us here. I would not want to be paying the ridiculous normal room rates!!! It’s the typical squishy Japanese Hotel room, with lots of beds side by side, with very little room for anything else, other than a basic bathroom closet. Buffet breakfast was good, plus transport connections, but not my best hotel experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter B
CLUBRESORT-CS, CS推進課 at Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for the valuable feedback.
We endeavor to provide refreshing hospitality to each and everyone of our guests during their stay.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

After a few nights in an Air BnB in Shibuya, this hotel seemed very grand, luxurious and spacious. We had four single beds which was fantastic for our family of four, and still enough to manouvre around our room. Overlooking the theme parks was exciting. Easy trip to and from parks on monorail which is right out the front. Only negative was arriving back to our room late evening there were limited food choices - either late night buffet (which was expensive) or the convenience store on-site. We found the Hilton next door had better food options and that was a quick 5 minute walk for dinner. Still, very happy with our stay, we felt we got good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JTWWeller
CLUBRESORT-CS, CS推進課 at Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The first thing that hit me when I walked in the room 6 hours ago was the smell of a stinky smoker's house. They put me in a smoking room and no one at the front desk bothered to mention this when I checked in. I booked this room on hotwire and was sad to discover hotwire allows hotels to put you in smoking rooms so there's nothing I can do about it. Learned a painful lesson. This is about the worst hotel room I've ever stayed in. The paint is coming off the well worn furniture. The carpet is comically stained. I put water in the tea kettle but couldn't figure out how to make it work (no instructions). I opened the kettle water reservoir to find black debris floating in the water I had just put in it. Now I'm glad I couldn't figure out the kettle. I went to fill the tub and pulled the window blind down only to find it is covered in mold. There are bad repair jobs all over the room. Motel 6 has better rooms. This place is perfectly nice from the outside and the lobby is well maintained. This room is just terrible. Perhaps they reserve the worst rooms to hotwire customers. I know you're playing roulette when you use Hotwire but they rated this place a 3.5 star hotel and this room is barely 2 star. Coming back to this place from a lovely night at Tokyo Disneysea was just depressing. What an awful end to an otherwise lovely vacation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank woebegone1776
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Sheraton Tokyo Bay a few times and quite enjoyed.

But this time I need a room which big enough for 3 adults and 2 small kids, saw Maihama Hotel Club Resort got room with 4 beds so booked it.

It was an old fashion hotel when compare with Sheraton, all the decorations were quite old. Wifi not working at all.

But the room is quite big which good enough for us to place all our 9 suitcases. Very nice sea view which can see mountain Fuji if the weather is good. And the staff are very helpful and friendly.

A must have is its late dinner buffet, value for money and quality is extremely good. Especially at 10pm after we got back from the Disney Sea.
(Feel better than the famous Luxe Dinning Hapuna).

If the hotel can invest some money to renovate the room to modernise it, will be an excellent choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank andyho28
CLUBRESORT-CS, CS推進課 at Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We made the right choice staying here as we had been wanting to visit both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea on successive days. We were certainly not disappointed due to its close proximity to both parks . In addition, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle cruiser to these parks which was a relief as transport is really super expensive in Japan. We also chose this hotel as it provides airport shuttles( not complimentary though!) services. The hotel, being a resort hotel is also rather huge and happening with loads of tourists enjoying their excellent hospitality. Check-in process was a breeze even though we arrived early. Before we knew it,,we were already inside the gates of Disneyland at 10.15 am. Would definitely recommend the hotel to my fellow Malaysians!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CLUBRESORT-CS, CS推進課 at Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017