“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you’re in the middle of nowhere and looking for something cold to drink or have a sandwich you have found the right place at Panamint Springs. We needed a bag of ice in a Ziploc and there were very accommodating. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Even though we were a group of 16 people, there was not a long wait, and both the food and service were quite good. I had the fish and chips, which were very tasty -- so they do have options besides burgers and pizzas!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The restuarnt is very closet to the rooms.. There are seating inside and outside. You basically have two choices: hambaurger or pizza. There are variations: plain burger, cheese burger, or chili. At dinner time, you ae offered specials like steak.
I had chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Apparently, they bake the cookie on demand so it took about the sane time as for myt pizza to show up. In other words, you are waiting and waitiing. Just order the ice cream- it should be faster. Ther service is excellant.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Husband had a pizza that was recommended before we traveled and enjoyed that. I mistakenly got the special chicken sandwich. Ordered with no bun, and had to deconstruct it when it was served, not checked on for a while, which was not good as it was shredded chicken with cheese. Not much left for me to eat of the sandwich (I am GF, not Celiac, or it would have been a bigger issue) but the side salad was fantastic. Fresh greens, tons of toppings and huge. House dressing was great, an herb vinaigrette. Big enough I shared some with my husband (without most of the toppings, I like them but he doesn't). They were getting busy, with a large group, so not much service, but we were just there to eat and head back to lodging, not a huge deal. Would return and get the salad! (Only a full bar seasonally, so I had water and he had a beer.)

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed at Panamint and had no idea the dining surprise we were in for. First, they have wine and a great selection of beer on tap. We like stouts and they had one called Abyss that was to die for. The meals were very nice, 2 diners and all our breakfasts were there.

The breakfasts are all you can eat Continental for $10. There are big make yourself waffles, hard boiled eggs, fruit, breads, toast and sweet rolls. They also might have ham/Canadian bacon but not every day. Coffee, tea, milk and as well as butter, Nutella, jams, jellies are available. Weekends for 5 dollars more you can add a hot breakfast like Eggs Benedict.

The dinner menu had lots of good options and it was all hot and well seasoned.

Service was friendly and timely.

In short, we could have been happy eating there every night, but we do like to explore. Highly recommended.