Ways to Experience Sol Duc Falls
from US$175.27
More Info
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews easy hike sol duc parking lot pretty waterfall miles round trip beautiful forest well worth the effort parking area bridge rainbow trail drive rocks roots trees moss incline
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I was expecting a bit more from this hike so I was a bit underwhelmed. It was just Ok and parking was an issue. I enjoyed the grounds and waterfall around Lake Crescent much more.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Beautiful trail through an amazing forest. Trail is easy to moderate at times. There’s also lots of rocks & tree roots to be aware of. Trail is 1.6 RT miles. Stunning waterfalls and look out areas.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

There's something about waterfalls that speak to the heart of my soul. Troubles fade away and a relaxing energy flows over me. This waterfall surprised me with the 3 spillways and a small gorge at the bottom. People were climbing on the rocks, but just standing there to inhale the energy was perfect for body, mind and spirit.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Our family of 7 loved this easy hike to Sol Duc Falls. It was one of my 'must dos' when I knew I couldn't handle the ridge and others my family went on. It was beautiful and I'd love to go back.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

This hike was short at only 0.8 miles. There is a wooden bridge to cross along the way. The waterfall is beautiful and the cool air felt refreshing on the day we went because it was pretty hot. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can scramble down the huge boulders to the river area.