“Half Day Tour”

Sequoia Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We invite you to spend the day in Sequoia national park with our award-winning guides. Our full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the highlights of the world's largest trees and offers exceptional photo opportunities mixed with natural history interpretation. A wonderful way for first time visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about the Sequoias to make the most of their day.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour! Paul was fantastic - he knew so much history and scientific facts to share with our boys (ages 14,12 and 9). Our kids are still talking about how much Paul taught them and how much fun they had that day!

All reviews
"three rivers"
in 32 reviews
"guide paul"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"flora and fauna"
"year olds"
"great pictures"

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We chose to do this tour the night before as we got word that the weather might worsen. Instead of putting chains on our tires and driving ourselves we decided someone else could. The guide will pick you up right at your hotel. There were 8 of us on the tour total and the van was spacious and a nice ride surprisingly. And thanks to JOHN we learned so much about what we were seeing. John took us to all the most beautiful look outs and gave us a history of the park, knew the names of all the trees and flowers. He found some great photo-op spots. John was very knowledgeable and enthusiast about all of it. He had great energy. WE would highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Molly S
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We have never been to California and this was on our bucket list. The tour was the best tour we have ever taken. Paul is so interesting and knowledgeable about the area. His enthusiasm is infectious. Our other guide, John, was very interesting and told us many stories and little known facts as Paul did. The areas we were taken to were gorgeous and places most people would not get to see. Everything about this tour was first class... A must do activity and they picked us up and dropped us off at our motel

1  Thank JOANN R
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Paul is everything you want in a tour guide, knowledgeable, friendly and intuitive. My husband needs a little more time and a little more help than other visitors, Paul took that in stride without missing a beat. Conditions were icy on the road with new snow, we were completely comfortable and confident in Paul’s handling of the vehicle.

He showed us so many things we simply would not have identified on our own: baby sequoias, the marks on the trees from fire, a hole in a tree that he saw a bear enter and then peer out of (ask him to show you the claw marks!) Sequoia National Park could not have a better ambassador than Paul. We saw a woodpecker (I love woodpeckers!), squirrels, mule deer and 3 BEARS! I don’t know how he managed that one! This day was one of the best of our whole lives.

2  Thank doubls
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Unfortunately we didn't get to have the tour since it was just me and my husband, and no one else booked it. We knew of this contingency when we booked the tour. However I was very impressed with their customer service. I got an email the evening before the tour date that it was cancelled, and our money was refunded. I also got a call the next morning and he also advised us our money was refunded. When I told him we were driving in from Los Angeles, he advised me chains were being required and directed me to various places where we could rent them. We were sad we didn't get to go on the tour but we were happy to have dealt with such nice people. If we are back in Sequoia we will definitely try again to book with them.

2  Thank Abigail P