Emerald Isle is perfectly located-close to restaurants, shops and music. The beach is wonderful and two chairs and an umbrella were included everyday. Very gradual slope in the water so perf for kids. Didn’t use the pools or hot tub but they looked great. All units have a gulf view. We were in #205. We didn’t see any other units but this one is in need of some updating. Big deck overlooking the gulf. Open living room to kitchen. But the kitchen was poorly equipped. Stove was rusty and there was very little water pressure at the sink. The furniture is tired. If you rent this one, bring your vcr tapes, lol. Beds were comfy. Master bath needed plunging daily. Next time might opt for the beach club next door which is much newer but similar rental rates. All that having been said it was still a wonderful week on a gorgeous beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condominium property offering Gulf views, 2 outdoor pools and a fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Emerald Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Isle Hotel Pensacola
- Emerald Isle Pensacola Florida