Managed to find time to come back here again. Since my last visit, I noticed that there were improvements made:
- new children pool built
- improved wifi, can download some data this time
- there were much less insects than before, maybe due to season
- electronic gate installed enhancing security
- free flow of drinks
I also have a nicer room this time round.
I really love the nearby Temala Beach. It is just a short 5 min drive away.
The food is just as good as the last time with large portions.
As my stay is short this time I did not need to go the village provision shop for comfort food like potato chips.
The coastal beach is picturesque so everyday I saw a marriage couple there for photography session. From the old map, there is a durian plantation nearby but we did not find it.
We enjoyed our stay here away from the city.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Sutera Hotel Kota Tinggi
- Tanjung Sutera Resort Kota Tinggi, Johor