All reviews cats and dogs low tide waters edge bohol sea couple of nights other guests jason daisy diving philippines anda
Reviewed 6 January 2018

The resort is on the waters edge. Unfortunately I was put off snorkeling there due to the rocks, although there is a concrete path going halfway to the waters edge at low tide. If you want to go snorkeling, take good booties as I was told the snorkeling and diving is great there. There is a dive shop at the resort but I was reluctant to wear someone elses shoes.
Accommodation is good, stayed in a large room with aircon, fan and en-suite with hot and cold water.
The highlight however is the atmosphere, wonderful owner who really cares for the environment and fir animals. He has 7 cats and 5 dogs. Mostly strays that he has taken in to care for.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I was welcomed to the resort, by the easy going and accommodating owner Jesse, and Daisy. Nice and clean double room overlooking the beach!
Me and a couple of my cousins (with whom I've not had the chance to connect with since I was a little girl) stayed here a couple of nights, where Jesse recommended and we try dinner at the nearby Augustin's bar, which we did, and we had a lovely time!
Also we had breakfast which was included in the price of the room, which was well prepared.

Thanks again guys, will be back here again soon.

Room tip: seaview rooms are great
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Claire D
Jesse A, Owner at Paseo Del Mar Dive and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Visit us again, Claire! I owe you a Margarita!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

A very conservative place with regulated guests. Great view of the sea and camiguin island. Price is very justified. NEVER LEAVE WITHOUT TASTING THE PANCAKES! Dogs are also friendly! Best for back packers!

Room tip: Backpackers type
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JL M
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff who helped us during our stay. They answered all our questions concerning Jagna and transport to Camiguin.

The room we had was okay. The bed could definitely use a new mattress! A mosquito net could also be added. We had a room with a double bed for 700 pesos.

The staff advised us to have dinner at Augustins bar. This was a nice place to hang out and have a burger with fries.

Conclusion: really nice and helpful people - okay room.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank HvanG
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Nice clean accommodation overlooking the sea, great food and a friendly crew made this a memorable stay. Good local knowledge both land based and diving wise.. Will definitely go back! Just counting the days until I get back out there again.

Date of stay: February 2017