Stayed 13-19th April
Beautiful tropical gardens awaits you at this excellent resort,which is located beachfront.
Our villa ,room 1 was at front of resort ,where you could hear the rolling waves of the seas.it was a nice comfortable villa for 4 adults,split level with one bedroom upstairs and one below with two bathrooms and full kitchen facilities.
We loved the pool here and it's beautiful landscaped gardens surrounds.The pool was never crowded as the resort was fully booked out ! Loved the sheer peacefullness of this resort,great for families too,children's playground and trampoline available,canoes, snorkelling equipment,reef shoes are free to use .
Breakfast was nice,a continental Available with fresh fruits.
Wifi was expensive around the whole island to buy ,$25 NZ for 250 mb,at LBV.
Car rental is right next door ,5 min walk away ,Polynesian hire office get in early at 9 am as its always busy and only one staff on the desk.We got a punture in our bike at night and they came within 20 mins with a new bike.Great service !!
If you don't have car,don't worry as some great snokeling is right at this beach,more infront of dive centre,across road from Rarotonga resort,saw some nice fish here.5 mins walk away !
Staff at reception ,Vicki & Naomi can book any tours you need and transfer to airport was $18 NZ each.Thanks girls for the great service and lovely friendliness.All housekeeper and garden staff were lovely to chat to and breakfast staff were nice too.
Only thing I could suggest is have a mini mart store in the office ,where you can buy bread ,lollies,ice cream,etc,more variety is needed and maybe a have lunch van come into the resort ,a few days a week or a coffee,cake van too,would be nice for guests that don't have transport at all as nearest shop to buy grocerys is 30 min walk away .
Also need to inform guests that No housekeeper service is available on Sunday's and we needed new bath towels,but wasn't able to get any as office closed at 12 pm Sunday.
Thanks guys for having us at your resort,we loved it all,it's our first time to raro and hopefully will return one day soon and will highly recommend LBV to family's and freinds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 24 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Arorangi