“Excellent meal”

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Haapiti
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My husband and I rode in the restaurant's complementary shuttle from our nearby hotel and were promptly seated to begin our meal. He ordered the chicken and veggie stir fry with rice and I had mahi mahi with an amazing vanilla dipping sauce and crispy potatoes and sauteed green beans. Our food came out quickly and then it quickly disappeared from our plates. We agreed everything was fantastic, this place is absolutely a hidden gem.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Don't let the outside appearance of the hotel deter you...we never would have eaten here if friends didn't recommend this hidden gem. The restaurant is behind the hotel close to the water. It advertises itself as a pizza place on the sign, but it is so much more. Ate there twice during our week long stay. They don't do hotel pick up so you need to have a car. The restaurant overlooks the beach and the sunset views are beautiful. We visited both nights right at sunset and had the place to ourselves. The portions were quite large and we split appetizers and mains. The last night we ordered "Le Boat" a seafood experience for two people. It sure was a boat, it came in a wooden boat and it was filled with amazing seafood enough for six people. The four of us couldn't finish it, the local cat who sat beside me both times had a big treat that night. The pizza was also excellent, wood oven pizza. We ordered one as an appetizer and were very happy.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I've been to this restaurant while on holidays in Moorea and I must say it was a great experience, we even went a few times because it was so good.
I particularly loved the tuna tartare, but pizzas, pastas, dessert...everything is great.
I don't understand the negative comments regarding this place... for a 2 star restaurant, i had a much better meal than other fancy restaurants in Moorea. You're facing the lagoon and the beach, food is served without delayed and the staff is nice.
Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This family run restaurant owned by Phillippe has been the go to restaurant for us for years as Moorea is my favourite destination. The food is always delvious and the service especially by Raymonde is always friendly and helpful. The Mahimahi with coconut sauce is definitely my go to dish. I also tried the parrotfish and shrimp dish also a good choice. My brother had an anchovy pizza and said it was the best pizza he had ever had. He dines out a lot more than I do so that was saying something.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

For a start, I was brought out the wrong order - not the end of the world. However, the food was terrible to boot. My tuna tartare was average at best, served with sloppy green beans and wedges from a frozen packet. My partner's chicken and prawn dish was cooked like a really bad Thai restaurant, with cheap chicken and frozen prawns. I could taste the frozen flavour. Do not eat here.