“Great pancakes”

The Bealach Cafe and Gallery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The cafe kindly let me store my pammier nag in the gallery whilst I cycled up and down the pass in promise of buying my lunch here when I got back. Had the scotch pancakes with bananas and a flat white, both perfect.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Stopped for coffee on way to Applecross. What a great location this is. Outside terrace if no midges, great menu, although we were only in for coffee this time we will be back in Sept. Really friendly welcome and staff take time to speak to customers. Interesting craft shop here also. Would recommend a stop here without doubt.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stopped here for a quick lunch. The sandwiches were delicious and the service spot on. The ambiance was very relaxed.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We usually go home via Kinlochewe, but came Lochcarron road for a change - and what a treat we found! This fab wee cafe and gallery has been here for a year or so, and we're sure it's reputation is building so they will be extremely busy! Service with a smile, fab food, eclectic and interesting collection of artefacts, pottery, knits and jewellery. We'll be back!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Very nice cafe with friendly welcoming staff. Food is excellent. I had home made soup & it was delicious.
The wonderful scenic views were an added bonus.