Villa: Poui Place
- The beauty of the ENTIRE compound! There were mini-lakes or big ponds with pink lily pads and bridges for you to lean against. The greenery was well chosen and taken care of. Each house was unique and had its own unique character and charm! Beautiful.
- The level of security
- Easy to find
- Proximity to no less than 4 beaches!! One beach today, another tomorrow and the next day...
- Proximity to fun night spots; I partied at Jade Monkey and (near) Jenny's and at Chill Out and fun leisure spots like, Time to Wine!!
- Proximity to anything really.
- The house and backyard and side-yard were immaculate!
- The rooms were spacious and so was the rest of the house.
- The pool placement was very modern and cool as hell!
- The balconies were a great touch
- Appliances were available; washer, dryer, dishwasher and entertainment system (to name the out of the ordinary ones)
- Geez, there was an Uno game in the house!!
- The serenity!!
- The number of speed humps that we had to drive over to get to our villa, in a low Honda City no less... (Disclaimer: This does not take away from Samaan Grove!)
- My brief stay...
I will likely stay there forever! I do need a group to fill all the rooms, so whose with me?More