“loveliest host, lovely house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“loveliest host, lovely house”
Reviewed 14 November 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Petronella met us and was very helpful in showing us around the apartment, telling us how things worked and leaving a list of things to do and see in the area. the apartment isn't huge but it's just right for a couple who spent most of their time sightseeing! Thanks again Petronella we enjoyed our stay in May.

Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2012 for a stay in July 2012

US
Reviewed 14 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Germany
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent holiday!”
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

Communicating with ViveUnique was very good and quick, and particularly Claire (one of the directors) was so helpful and sweet with all our queries. The host was really nice and friendly, all toiletries and house facilities were high quality, and it was extremely alike to the website page. Clean and tidy like a hotel, and the local area was great for a girlie holiday - absolutely loved the shopping area, very high end and glamorous feel! This apartment is good value and I would recommend it for all different types of travellers. Thanks.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing