“The Perfect Hideaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elsee1870...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The Perfect Hideaway”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Absolutely loved our stay at Happy on the Hill. The cutest interior, perfect location, stunning views and overall attention to detail was heavenly. We loved it so much we’ve booked to go back! :-)

vickyDevo...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Happy on the hill”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Wonderful views food exceptional accommodation
Just the best hosts and fantastic breakfasts
For dog walking simply the best !

Management Response
30 Jan 2018
Thank you so much - we are delighted you were Happy on the Hill and very much look forward to return of both our two legged and four legged guests! Susan and Neil
Michael W
London, United Kingdom
“The perfect escape from London”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I simply cannot rate this place high enough,
Firstly the range of fresh eggs , butter and bread etc that was provided on arrival supporting the local community of Bruton was simply a magnificent treat.
The feel was cosy and with my partner being over 6" I was concerned that height in this wagon would be a issue, this simply wasn't the case.
We had more then egnough room with the two of us and my toy dog, who loved the owners dogs too.
The bathroom was beautiful and everything was well cleaned before we arrived. With a log fire/stove as well as a mini cooker if you do not want to get that rustic as well as a electric heating system I was overwhelmed. I landed up as a city boy my whole life cooking on the log burner, making a fire pit and warming the place with chopping logs, I got far more countryside living then I ever thought was in me. The natural elements around with beautiful air and walks and views and a quaint historical town meant there was more then egnough to do.
I went for a few days away and came back feeling totally revitalised. I never normally say this but I would book again

MatthewPi...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Very relaxing stay in a beautiful wagon.
The local produce provided for breakfast (not that we had the cider first thing in the morning!) was amazing, especially the bread.
The owners are lovely and clearly enjoy living next door, the views for the wagon are brilliant.
We shall be visiting again for another weekend unplugged from modern life.
Highly recommended if that is what you need.

Andrew R
Porstmouth
“Cosy and tranquil, and very healthy....not just any old B&B!”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The owners of this "B&B" really care about what they are providing for their customers with genuine warmth when they greet you and say farewell. We didn't want to leave this time...or the last time we stayed! Susan & Neil provide a wonderful organic breakfast, artisan hand made bread and homemade preserves, free range eggs and much more... all locally produced. The bed and bedding is the comfiest! Eco friendly & breathable....we normally cart our wool pillows & duvet with us as can't bear synthetic bedding anymore!! Happy on the Hill....? More than happy, it's unique and very special. Perfect for people who will appreciate the countryside, amazing views and truly want to escape and relax. Magnetism that will draw us back...but we can't wait.....off to rebook!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$121
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing