US$249
US$227
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Hotel la Bergerie(Joucas)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hostellerie des Commandeurs(Joucas)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$131
Hotel la Cle des Champs(Roussillon)(Great Value!)
US$170
Le Crillon Hotel(Murs)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$93
Auberge de Carcarille(Gordes)(Great Value!)
US$185
Hotels.com
La Maison des Ocres(Roussillon)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$122
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgastronomic restaurantroom serviceluberon valleyon arrivalsmall choicetwo nightsle masstar hotelmy opinionwonderful hotellovely viewprivate poolreservationluxuryterracedogprovence
Reviewed 3 August 2017

A haven of peace and quiet for hard-working professionals seeking some well-deserved luxury and pampering: perfectly appointed rooms/suites, delicious food and great amenities, all set in a beautiful location and magnificent grounds.
(Preferably only for adults to guarantee the above-mentioned).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
masdesherbesblanches, Directeur général at Le Mas des Herbes Blanches, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear JinksBelgium,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Le Mas des Herbes Blanches.
Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon,

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I know and came to this hotel since more than twenty years. Last year the hotel was renovated , little houses were built, so a lot more rooms, instead of the park with pine trees, there is a café opened for lunch in season. I still love this woinderfull place with a amazing view. The decoration is more "bling bling" (a french denomination for more fashionable ) . I forgot the spa which I liked very much, specially the two girls who made us very nice "massage" . Marie and Benedict !
The terrasse were we have our breakfast has just a fantastic view also !
I still love the place but I think it losts its soul .... very sad...

Stayed: June 2017
masdesherbesblanches, Directeur général at Le Mas des Herbes Blanches, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Sabine T,

I would like to thank you for your warm comment.
Although you had an enjoyable time with us, I take good note of your remarks.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing few days here. The rooms are simply amazing in what is just a great location. The hotel and surrounds are just fabulous. It is a pricey hotel but you get what you pay for. So much to do in the area or you can just chill by the pool

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Shaun T,

Thank you for your kind message.
I am pleased to read that you had en enjoyable time with us.
It is true, the Luberon area is the place to chill and enjoy the provencal art de vivre.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Relaxing and luxurious hotel that offers a great place to stay while visiting the surrounding villages. Hotel staff was particularly friendly and offered very helpful advice for visiting the area. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
masdesherbesblanches, Directeur général at Le Mas des Herbes Blanches, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear L232QEsam,

I would like to express my sincere thanks for your kind email.
I have already congratulated my team for its attention to details with our guests.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

After searching for a retreat to celebrate my wife's birthday while holidays get in Europe, I was made aware of this private hotel, in the beautiful Luberon Valley. I was given a choice of 4 or so hotels to stay for a couple of nights but on what I saw online, Le Mas des Herbes Blanches was a standout. Never confident until actually arriving to see the facilities first hand, my expectations were exceeded! The rooms are sumptuous, the setting peaceful and the staff were pleasant, efficient and informative. The views from our room, restaurant and pool were stunning in this quintessential French countryside location. There are three absolutely stunning villages nearby, which are all well worth visiting. I truly cannot speak highly enough of this experience!

Room Tip: If this is a region you wish to stay and you seek comfort, peace and quality, look no further! Luxury & tranquility
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
masdesherbesblanches, Directeur général at Le Mas des Herbes Blanches, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Mr.Tait,

Thank you for your warm comment and the time you spent writing on your recent experience of the French 'Art de Vivre' in Provence. I would like to express my sincere thanks for your trust and confidence.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon,