All reviews white wine spaghetti fantastic lunch zucchini flowers amazing atmosphere amalfi coast prosciutto potato salad favourite restaurant in the world boat cove sea conca region naples
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Wonderful location that we reached by boat. Restaurant has a lovely relaxed beach feel with crisp fresh linen and smart table setting. Food was delicious, I had mussels which they prepared especially in wine and garlic even though not listed on menu. The whole experience was unfortunately spoilt by the dismissal service. Staff are rude, condescending and couldn’t care less. Such a shame.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Katy P
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Just got back from having a 6 day stay in Conca Del Sogno and have to say had a surprisingly terrible experience.
- the rooms were outdated (not worth the price)
- staff were horrible and treated us like we didn’t exist.
- restaurant overly experience - I had a 4 piece ravioli for 20 euros which was nice but not worth that price.
- staff only really care about the people who come to the beach club from thier boats.

- Charge you for every little thing - like using thier phone even though you get no service anywhere.

-unhelpful for information always feel like you’re annoying the staff when asking for info or questions.

- the owner or manager - is literally the most horrible person I’ve ever met within the hospitality industry. She literally ignored us the whole time and gave us evils from afar.
Even had the decency to insult us in Italian even though we speak the language.

-the breakfast was pretty standard - coffees were horrible (used with long life milk) and rock solid cakes, with some fruit which was the only good thing about the breakfast.
The breakfast staff however and one woman staff were the only ones that were actually kind to us when we approached them. Whereas all the others were genuinely horrible.

I would give this place a 1 star out of 5 only for the location. If the location wasn’t as nice it would be absolutely 0 stars.

- I wouldn’t bother giving these people your money. Better spent somewhere else for a true Italian experience. Not this fake one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Darcey F
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Having lived, worked and travelled extensively in this beautiful country it saddens me to come across an establishment where customers are generally considered an inconvenience. This is clearly a restaurant more than a hotel and whilst the food is very good I’m not sure Italians would feel comfortable paying the unbelievable prices. As far as I could make out the sole purpose of the restaurant is to ferry well heeled people from their huge yachts to the restaurant and back again. As a hotel guest of 6 nights the rooms were adequate . We ate in the restaurant the first evening but one of our party became ill that evening, clearly food poisoning and whilst these things happen and can be sometimes no fault of the restaurant the reaction of the owner was beyond belief. Ranting and raving about how this was impossible and that we as guests were lying. No apology no compensation no responsibility and only a a few choice words to the effect that if we didn’t like it we should leave.which we would have done if we could have found suitable alternative acccomodstion.I would recommend a day at the beach club but there are better restaurants close by at a fraction of the price and I would give the hotel and it’s owner a wide berth.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Foulsers
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This place didn’t care about us hotel guests at all. We felt like an inconvenience.
The owner/manager of the place was extremely rude and unhelpful. For example after my mum got food poisoning, not necessarily their fault. The owner refused to acknowledge that there was an issue and in fact said “if you don’t like the food, leave”.
Although the actual beach club was lovely, most of the staff and atmosphere let it down massively.
We will not be returning.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Pia F
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hidden in a secluded cove , this hotel & restaurant offers relaxation, privacy and an amazing lunch. Attention to detail and good service but the highlight is the superb lunch we had there !! A must visit place on your next trip to the Amalfi coast .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends