Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$138
US$160
US$144
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$160
US$155
Hotels.com
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$173
US$167
The Catamaran Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$105
Travelocity
Antigua Village(St. John's)
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
Dickenson Bay Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$102
US$374
US$346
Hotels.com
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
US$1,140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,271/night.

US$504
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Came from Houston TX, with family,their first time for the carnival,a friend recommended since it was in town and we could walk where we want to go and get to ,at arrival at the hotel in the afternoon tired and hungry and told the room we booked didn't have the double beds we had requested and had to pay extra money,that was one disappointment,two checking out the bathroom running the water,it was very brown water thinking it. Would clear up after a while but it didn't,so had to go to the front desk to get a room change,three came down went to the restaurant to eat,it was buffet style lunch menu ,my husbandry the and son ate I didn't one look at it the food looks like yesterday leftover and dried up,my husband was disappointed and the price you pay for that kind of a meal when you are hungry and tired,four there was no microwave and coffee maker,that thing of a coffee pot with the metal contraption to heat up the water was not appetizing to think of making a cup to quench your morning thirst,the staffs was nice , except their was one who had a semi attitude when we asked if they had a microwave to heat up some left over,since the rooms didn't have , after we heard they don't normally do we just passed on it,we just tried to enjoy the rest of our stay which was a week there.good location,just need new management to upgrade the place and food to give customers what they pay for , good hospitality,a great stay and a relaxing atmosphere.

Room Tip: Big rooms with the double beds, no microwave and coffee maker ,the ones that foreigners know and have.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Rooms are stuffy and smells a bit mouldy. Good location in the city and the conference area is good but the mic always gives problems (I have lectured there over 7 times).
Front desk staff is polite, cleaners not so nice typical Antiguan hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Checking in went well although the amount of paperwork would make an Indian Bureaucrat blush. The rooms are large and well furnished. The furnishings show signs of wear and tear.

Housekeeping was efficient and at a satisfactory standard for this class of hotel. The weakness in the establishment is the restaurant/breakfast room. At an evening meal all of the desserts were unavailable as were most of the other items on the menu. Breakfast was a disaster in progress. A continental buffet of limited choice was laid out. Hot dishes were available on request at extra cost. As my booking included "full" breakfast the hot option was included. I only got it on 2 occasions out of 4. Not all of the ingredients for the hot options were available. On one morning there were no pastries. The buffet choice was limited to a cereal, some cut melons, toast, coffee or some herbal teas, It would seem that they had run out of ordinary black tea.

On the positive side the towels are large, thick and fluffy.

Unless choosing to stay at an expensive resort out of town, this hotel is probably the best of a limited choice.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank LesS_10
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

The room was clean and the staff were helpful. The hotel is located in town and within walking distance of restaurants. The midday lunches from the restaurant were good, but if you are searching for an elaborate breakfast, this is not the place for you. The breakfast is basic. I did find a lot of fruits were served.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Norma C
Reviewed 19 April 2015

Me and my colleagues on business trip booked two rooms a month back. We checked in on 8th April 2015 and we were told that the rooms are ready for us. after we settled our bags, I went to take a shower. I turned the shower, after making some air noise the shower started with black dirty sewage water on me. The water was to stinky that the whole room started smelling. It is a health concern and 100% chances of getting infected. As a prove I took some pics, came oot of the tub and call the reception. the lady (Minerva) told us that they will change the room for us. we waited for more than 30 mins having the dirty sewage water on me, finally my colleague had to go to the front desk and remind the lady for the change.
We got new key , went in the new room and no towels, again called the lady she asked us to go back to the old room and get the towels from there. It was such a horrible experience.
No apologies from any one .
We had a early morning flight to take , I asked Minerva for a early wake up alarm for 3.30AM and if possible a coffee (the B.fast was included, but since it was very early morning , we requested for coffee). till 4 Am there was no wake up call . (i always keep my cell phone alarm just in case). I got ready and came down to the reception, Minerva was replaced by another Gentleman, who didn't even know about our request of coffee and wake up call. The guy checked and told me that the alarm is set for 3.30 PM instead of AM.
Horrible experience. and unfortunately the hotel is not putting any affords to make customer comfortable.
Wont stay there again

Room Tip: The rooms are extra big with fridge, stove but not clean check the shower and water before check in
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business