The Villas at Sunset Lane
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
US$160
Inn La Galleria(St. John's)
US$39
Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$143
Dickenson Bay Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$102
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$156
Travelocity
Antigua Village(St. John's)
US$153
US$504
Orbitz.com
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
US$1,175
Jumby Bay
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboutique hotelrum punchdickenson bayhome away from homeexcellent hospitalitylovely boutiqueshort walk to the beachbeautiful poolholiday experiencebedroom and bathroomjet skiingrooms are largejerk chickengreat beachjacquiantiguaisland
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We were very impressed with the reviews on Trip Advisor for the Villas at Sunset Lane, and decided to book a trip for our anniversary and my birthday in February. From the moment we arrived, it was apparent that we couldn't have made a better choice. The views are absolutely spectacular, and the layout of the property takes full advantage of that. Our room was beautiful, spacious, and comfortable. To say that Jackie spoiled us is an understatement. Her cooking really is that fantastic. She accommodates your preferences while introducing you to delicious local cuisine. Having flexibility with dining times, we were never on a schedule. There were so many touches that made our visit very special. Jackie went out of her way to make sure that our stay was incredible. We made her curry chicken the other day and were reminded of our romantic dinners on the patio!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My boyfriend and I showed up on Jackie's doorstep after having made a huge mistake on our choice of accommodation.... we literally ran out of that establishment and made our way just a few minutes up the road to Villas at Sunset Lane. The ocean provides a beautiful backdrop for the Villa, when you walk into the foyer all that blue ocean just pulls you out to the patio. Jackie, owner and chef is truly amazing and she's got great people to support her... Ms. Thomas and Ryan. On that first day she offered us lunch.... to relax and forget our initial bad start to our vacation and well.... her fishcakes did just that! We spent four nights in the standard room by the pool. Great pieces of furniture, fantastic bathroom, lovely crisp sheets, huge soft beach towels, robes ..... everything you need to be comfortable and not to mention....the entire place is absolutely spotless. Her breakfast was fantastic, when I asked for oatmeal instead of my boyfriend's eggs and bacon ... I got the best oatmeal I've ever had.... with hints of bayleaf, nutmeg and cinnamon ... unforgettable. On our last day she treated us to Guyanese "floats" and saltfish ... you've got to sample!The location of the Villa lends itself to easy access from the airport and to the rest of the island ... But a car rental is a must. We got a peak into some of the more luxurious rooms... wow! Lovely paintings, tastefully decorated and spacious. If you make it to Antigua you've got to go to Harmony Hall, the food at the Italian Restaurant is just a treat to your tastebuds! with a killer view to accompany your meal and if in Town... CC's winebar is a great place to visit...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank s r
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Having been let down by Liat, we found ourselves needing to find overnight accomodation at short notice. Never having been to Antigua before we relied on a fellow travellers recommendation. We were welcomed late at night with offers of hot food and drink, the owner of the property (Jacqui) cooking up a fish meal for my husband which he highly praised. The bedroom was very well equipped and was delightful. We snatched a few hours good sleep, getting up to meet the taxi for 0330. To our amazement the owner got up especially and made us coffee and toast, wonderful lady! Sheree & Pete

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights at The Villas at Sunset Lane on our vacation to Antigua. We could not have picked a more relaxing and accomodating place to stay.
We were first greeted by a breathtaking view of the island upon entry to the lobby and then Jackie emerged smiling ear to ear from the kitchen. She immediately offered us some ice-cold rum punch. She said she knew that we would be hungry after all the traveling and told us our lunch was ready when we were. After a tour of our room by Ryan, we went back to enjoy our lunch.
I am a picky eater and a vegetarian and my boyfriend will eat anything and is very carnivorous. Somehow, Jackie managed to pull off this dynamic exquisitely at every meal-time. I cannot express how amazing her cooking is and how much I miss it now that I am home. She had a pot of hot coffee ready every morning and there was always ice-cold water available. There was always rum-punch and wine available to us in the afternoon and evenings.
Jackie is very thorough and so when we weren't always completely prepared, she was! She let us borrow some bugspray to use about the island. (We didn't have too much trouble with bugs, just a few mosquitos) She also let us borrow a travel guide for Antigua as well as a map which proved to be incredibly helpful since we rented a car and wanted to do various activities around the island. She recommended taking a catamaran ride on the "Excellence" which circumnavigated the island. We enjoyed this immensely and Jackie set the whole trip up for us at a much discounted price. She also dropped us off and picked us up!
I highly recommend staying with Jackie at The Villas At Sunset Lane. You won't find a better value for the price or feel as pampered anywhere else.
The island of Antigua is an incredible place to visit. We enjoyed soft white sand beaches, warm sun and ocean, snorkeling, diving, horse-back riding, catamaran cruising and feeding stingrays at Stingray City. Please visit this enchanting place.

***Our favorite beach destination was Half Moon Bay Beach. We enjoyed Smiling Harry's Bar here for lunch as well as drinks for the beach.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine L
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I am go glad I consulted Trip Advisor when Ii wanted to go to Antigua. Your rating of the Villas at Sunset Lane was right on target!! I had some concerns initially because I had some dietary restrictions but Jackie, the owner and chef, more than met my dietary needs. Not only were my needs met but the food was fresh, wholesome and delicious. I want with Jackie to the farm and fish market. All our meals were fresh and wonderful.
Th hotel was luxurious Caribbean and very clean. It is situated on a hill where you can see the water and the glorious sunsets. The beach was approximately 5-8 away from the hotel when walking. I explored many of the attractions on Antigua and Barbuda and spent a lot of time on the beaches, especially the nearby beach.
Jackie and her staff, especially Ryan and Mrs T. were very attentive and made this the most stress free and delightful vacation I have had in years. In February I spend a week at a large, all inclusive resort in the Dominican but will return to The Villlas Next year.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends