Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa
US$64
US$123
US$64
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Caerphilly Hotel(Caerphilly)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$71
  • Pool
US$84
1,107 results
All reviewsafternoon teaevening meallovely viewsteam roomwedding anniversaryfood was lovelycouldn't do enoughsports barweekend breakchristmas dayfrom start to finishmy sisterbirthday treatwedding receptiona lovely staysunday lunchmember of staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Pool, jacuzzi, steam room, massage were all very good. Main meal & glass of wine included in package and the food was delicious ! Only negative was the tidiness....there were empty plastic cups everywhere around the pool, under loungers etc. The wet towel bin was full to busting although it did get emptied while we were there. Would have been nice if, as in other spas, plastic bags were provided for wet costumes.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Gavyn B, General Manager at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review following your recent spa day here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was really pleased reading your review and I am so happy that you had such a nice time here with us. All of our facilities in the spa have been upgraded and modernised and I am so thrilled that you enjoyed all of the facilities and the massage, I will pass that onto the team.

I am very glad that you enjoyed the food in our Blas Restaurant, I will pass that onto Leighton the Head Chef, who will be thrilled.

I am sorry however that there seemed to be an issue with the cleanliness in the spa area. This is quite unusual to hear and I certainly hope just a one off. I will be speaking with Julie, the Spa Manager about this to ascertain whether this was due to the volume of people in the spa at one time, apologies that this happened.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Very Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2018

On the 26/01/201 I attended this venue to see ' Into The ARK' and must say the band was outstanding as was layout and food which was superb.
So very well managed and no shortage of attention to all from staff and would recommend to all

Stayed: January 2018

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a review following your recent event here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was ever so pleased to read your review and I am so happy that you had such a pleasant evening here with us. It was an absolute pleasure to host this event and we have had such great feedback about the evening.

We take such pride in our customer service and I am thrilled that you thought the staff were attentive and friendly, that is so lovely to hear, I will pass this onto all of the team, who will all be so pleased.

A lot of organisation and thought went into this event and I am so happy that it went without a hitch.

Very Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 February 2018

As with all my reviews, its my honest opinion

I visited the Bryn Meadows Spa with stay over for 2 nights. My partner and I was upgraded to a honeymoon sweet, which I must say was a lovely room. We didnt have a phone in the room and some parts of the room were a little 'worn' but lets not forget this is a 3 star, and its a great deal better than many 4/5's i've stayed in.

The food............... I have got to be honest! You cannot fault it! we ate on the Friday, Saturday and stayed for Sunday dinner. The portion sizes are lovely for big eaters like myself, and breakfast was also gorgeous.

The person that made our stay was Rob, or 'freddy' as he told us (looks a bit like Freddy from Queen) always smiling, always running around helping out and loved a laugh.

The Spa was very nice indeed. Steam room a little small but im splitting hairs here.

We had a lovely lovely stay. And I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 214 was lovely. Sunday dinner is also very very good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Gavyn B, General Manager at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your recent stay here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was really pleased when reading your review and I am so happy that you had such a lovely time with us. When we can and have the availability to do so we will upgrade our guests who are here for multiple nights and are on particular packages. I am really happy that you liked the suite, apologies for the few maintenance issues that you raised, we have passed this on to the maintenance team for further investigation.

I was thrilled to read your comments about the quality of the food that you had. We like to make sure we offer plentiful portions and many different options to cater all different needs. I will inform Leighton the Head Chef who will be equally pleased that you enjoyed is so much.

I will be speaking with Rob to inform him of your lovely comments, he will be so pleased that he made your stay extra special, that is so lovely to hear.

I was so pleased that you made use of all of the facilities and that you found them to be very nice.

Thank you for stating that you would recommend us to others, we very much appreciate that. Once again, we thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I visited Bryn meadows as a gift day pass I had a wonderful massage really relaxing and they took the time to concentrate on the areas which need working on would highly recommend this place I will be returning again very soon

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your recent spa day here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was ever so pleased to read your review and I am really happy that you had such great time here with us. We want all of our guests to leave us feeling happy and relaxed and I am really pleased that this was the case for you. We continually gain such great feedback about the quality of the treatments that we provide, I am most pleased that you agree and that the therapist worked on the areas that you required them to.

Thank you for stating that you would recommend us and that you would a return to us, that is much appreciated.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Had a really lovely day with my mother in law. The spa is quite small but has a good range of things to do - a pool, jacuzzi, small pool with jets, sauna etc. The treatments were fabulous and the treatment rooms were brilliant. The food was lovely.

Overall the spa was clean, staff welcoming and a relaxing and enjoyable day was had by all. Will defiantly go back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a review following your recent spa day here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was really pleased to read your review and I am really happy that you and your Mother in law had such a lovely time here with us. We get a lot of great feedback about the quality of the facilities and that there is a good range of options.

I will pass on your lovely comments to the therapists who will be thrilled to know how much you enjoyed the treatments. The facilities are a little smaller than that of other in the area, however taking away the golf course, our resort is quite small, hence the reason for this.

I am glad that you found the food to be lovely, that is great to hear and I will make sure my Head Chef Leighton is aware, he will be thrilled.

We take a great deal of pride in our customer service and I am pleased that you found staff welcoming and helpful, I will make all of my team aware.

Thank you for stating that you will be returning to us, your continued custom is much appreciated. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.