“Great beautiful house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TZLondon
London, United Kingdom
“Great beautiful house”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I found this house on the internet to be booked through Aruba Villa Vacation Homes. Tried to find some reviews on trip advisor and I couldn’t so I got a bit worried and wasn’t sure how the experience was going to be.
I called the number they had and talked to Matthew, I immediately felt confidence to book with them and now that I have stayed and come back home I can fully recommend you to stay there.
We were a large family (elderly, adults, teenagers and children) coming from different countries to spend our Christmas together. It was the perfect place to make so amazing memories. Everyone had their space in the house and we were all very happy there.
The house is beautiful, well equipped, bigger that it seems on the pictures, location is great, view of the Caribbean Sea is amazing. Big kitchen, really nice pool area with a huge bbq.
The team that welcome you couldn’t be any better. Everything they promised was spot on. From the way they will charge you up to the welcoming in the house and the good bye on departure day. They are very flexible and understand you want to relax.
The house has everything for 10 people and more. Towels, cutlery, glasses, plates, pots... EVERYTHING.
You need a car as the house is located in a very high end residential area so you need to drive 5 -10 min to the nearest supermarket. The only thing the house is lacking is a dishwasher but that wasn’t a big deal for us.
All in all, highly recommended. Trust Matt and his team, they will look after you. Enjoy!!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing