“Anniversary Dinner”

Ranked #21 of 247 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I'd like to give it a 6/5.

My husband and I went there to celebrate our 11th anniversary. Directly on the sea, outstanding sunset, amazing food and incredible service. Every detailed are thought of. Attention is beyond words. We were never rushed and were able to enjoy our nice sea food looking at the sunset.

Definitly a special experience we won't forget!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,355)

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Seeing the reviews I decided to try PIncho's. I took the bus into town. The first two security officers had never heard of it. I asked the front desk at the Renissance and they told me it was be Ocean Breeze Hotel which was wrong. I walked further and asked to security officers. One pointed to a Blue building that he said was the Governor's House. He said Pincho's was right across the street. When I got there it was West Deck or something like that. I asked the hostess and she pointed across the bay and said it's a 10 minute walk. Off I went. When I arrived the hostess asked if I had a reservation? I told her no but I would sit at the bar. She said they had "bar event" and would have to check. She then said I could sit in one of four bar stools. I asked if all the tables were reserved. She said No, but there was a "weather condition" and they were seating all the tables. I sat down and asked the bartender what "weather condition" was coming? He said he didn't know anything about any "weather condition." I ordered the catch of the day which was swordfish. It came with mixed vegetables and a pile of white rice. The meal was good but I would not rank it higher than Fishes and More. I probably wouldn't go back do to the distance from the Hi Rise area

Reviewed 12 January 2018

My 5th time here and I never saw this or heard of it. The staff is friendly. Shout out to our waiter, Marlon, as in Brando, not Marlin the fish. He is a really good waiter and answers questions and also has a positive personality. He made the dinner better.
The food was very good.
Disappointed that the bar had no tomato juice for bloody Mary, no mint for mojito and got my drink order wrong. Had a great lime frozen margarita. Thanks to Ozzie for getting it right the second time.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We regularly visit on our trips to Aruba and are never dissapointed. The food, service and ambience are all first class. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Pinchos is a must when we are vacationing on Aruba. The setting out over the water is unique. We chose a grilled shrimp skewer and the pan sautéed grouper (with fantastic ginger and mango sauce!) and both were cooked to perfection. Our waiter, Marlon, was attentive, knowledgable, and very personable. An enjoyable dining experience from start to finish. We’ll definitely be back!