All reviews nice pool free breakfast dive vacation two bedroom suite west deck comfortable stay small hotel yogurt pool area standard room minute walk restaurant staff car rental mini fridge lounge chairs high rise area happy hour
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The lady in breakfast name Bibi she’s doing an amazing job she always look what your needs, the room is so beautiful , the shower is perfect I love it. The pool is also a assets.... but the front desk need more of service ethics.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Azi A
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very cozy hotel. Some rates include a hot breakfast which is sufficient but nothing fancy. Scrambled eggs, potato, sausage or bacon daily. Yogurt, fruit, cheese, cereal, tea, coffee, juices. It was a nice start to the day since food is a little bit expensive in Aruba.
Our standard room had 2 queen beds, micro, and fridge.
There is one continuous balcony in front of the rooms. The beach is a short walk across one road. The hotel gives you vouchers for lounge chairs to use on the beach that is near a restaurant/bar. Happy hour was good. It's a great calm beach to watch the sunset. Gorgeous.
The staff is very nice and helped us book a quad runner/atv tour which was amazing and so much fun!!!
The hotel is not far from the busier hotel/tourist area. It was about a 10-15 min very safe walk.
There are also green bikes that you can rent to ride all on the many bike paths. They are located across the street from the hotel. Can't wait to go back to Aruba.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lovetovaykay
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I basically liked this hotel.....but the office
Kept making mistakes on my bill, overcharged my twice.
Worse yet I really had to waste time
trying to fix this situation since they
Kept ignoring the fact that I was over charged for several several things.

Otherwise the hotel, pool, and rooms
were good.
The restaurant/bar I thought was very
nice; relaxed atmosphere and great food.

Brian d
Nyc

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We flew in a day early before our reservation at the Grand Hyatt resort and booked a 1 night stay at TTT. Thank God our entire vacation was not spent at this semi renovated rat hole. I will never stay or recommend Talk of the Town again. Do not let the title fool you, this is a motel across the street from a D-list beach. I booked the hotel for 2 double beds and when the guy at the front desk with the nasty attitude I have ever experienced saw there was 3 of us he said their policy charges per person and will have to upcharge the room. WTH!!!!! Then the next day when we requested a taxi he said one is already outside waiting no need to call. He proceed to have an attitude and dismissed us with his hands in the air while walking off because we didn't want to use his friend who was obviously trying to over charge because we were tourists. DO NOT BOOK A STAY HERE EVER!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 nights. Location wise it’s great, literally across the road from the beach and a couple of bars. It takes about 15 min to walk into the cruise port where there are plenty of places to eat and drink. There is a walkway the whole way in and it’s completely safe even at night. Great pool area and bar, and really clean. It can get a bit noisy as your right at the end of the runway, but it didn’t cause us any problems. Breakfast is basic but good, eggs, pancakes, cereal, cold meats, cheese, yogurt, fruit. Coffee is good , really hot!! Staff are all really nice and helpful. Give Sandra’s bar across the road a go, even if it looks intimidating at the weekend filled with locals, it’s great fun and tell Lugi hi!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple