“Excellent Value”
Review of Aquarius

Aquarius
Reserve with OpenTable
Aquarius is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 233 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We had the "all you can eat Lobster and King Crab buffet. This was the second time there and everything was GREAT.... The staff was excellent and all of the food was exceptional. It is $45 per person but very much worth while. After all you are on vacation.....

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Renaissance hotel for several nights and had breakfast at the Aquarius. It was very convenient with a variety of food and friendly staff. The food was fresh and all in all it was a good hotel breakfast. Maybe a little expensive with 19 USD. There are other places closeby where you can have breakfast if you want to do a little walk.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The restaurant is situated in the Renaissance Hotel, near the pool and the casino. It is not to big and has a good atmosphere. A cook is preparing all seafood fresh for you, crabs, lobsters, mussels, fish etc. also the buffet offers a different meals from chicken to beef and pasta, salads and desserts. The staff is very kind and quick. I can only recommend this place!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Went to eat at the Aquarius restaurant on a Thursday. Before I started to eat I felt sick. Had nothing to do with the food because I did not get to touch it. My blood pressure went sky high. Lady by the name of Juanita and the rest of the staff came to the rescue and took care of me until the ambulance came to get me. She was so nice to me and this is why I am writing this review besides the food being good there because I ate there in the past.

I highly recommend this place due to the food and staff.

Thank you Juanita and the rest of the staff.

Luis Lex Perez

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Went here one evening had a lovely sea food meal cooked to order right in front of you large and varied choice with nice staff would definitely go back