“Not Your Average Pizzeria”

AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve you the AUTENTICA PIZZA ITALIANA, fired on stone of Monte Vesuvio in Naples, made with all fresh italian ingredients.
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We were looking for a new "pizza-like" dining experience and we found it in Amore Mio. The variety of pies and the combos that can be ordered are unique and delicious. Great service and delicious food. Also, do not forget to order a frozen sangria - the best.

GG_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi TJ,
We are are so grateful for your feedback and glad you found us! We are beaming with pride knowing that we hit the mark and delivered on everything that we promised.
Until next time! :-D

Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon Amore Mio our last night in town. The food was great and the service was quick and friendly. Alejandro was our waiter and he was gracious and personable! We will return on our next visit :)

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Hi! So the last trip we took to Aruba, in Spring of2017, we literally ate there 3 nights! The food is just so good, and it was right across from the Hilton....and our kids loved! What's easier than that! My son who is very picky, LOVES the pizza!!! I loved the eggplant pasta dish! WE are going back in July, and we are all looking forward to eating here! Great place all around....and located next to the gelato place! Perfect!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I walked in thinking it was gonna be a usual stop-and-eat for some veggie pizza. I get seated and attended by my waitress Karina along with Alex, who’s birthday I celebrated with the other employees on February 5, 2018. Karina was very helpful and knowledgeable of the menu and helped me choose the healthiest option while always being attentive to my every request. Since I was there close to their closing time my main waitress Karina was helping out putting all the seat cushions away so alex stepped in to help and myself out. I also sang him happy birthday and although it was his birthday he stayed very professional, gave me a little background info on the Giannis group which owns multiple restaurants in Aruba. His service was also exceptional and ended my night with some coffee and a recommendation to try out the gelato from next door. Amazing place with great food and better people. I live in New York and this pizza place would blow a lot of the New York pizzas out of the water.

GG_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

WOW! We can't begin to tell you how nice it is to hear words of encouragement appreciation and praise. We want every single customer that walks through our doors to experience the same level of service. Your review makes a difference to us and it is incredibly helpful as a way to introduce others to what we do here. We look forward to your next visit. It was truly a pleasure to serve you!
Until next time.
Sunny regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Al Fresco dining under a canopy .
Just ordered pizzas. Quattro Formaggio 4 cheese was good but would have been better with a lil marinara sauce on it. Gorgonzola overpowered the other cheeses. Margarita and the other pizzas were very good. Neapolitan style pizza ...thin crust.
Waitress was courteous and prompt
Restaurant is part of Giannis Italian Restaurant. Evidently the owner owns the whole block.