“Excellent Pizza”

Price range: US$4 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amore Mio Pizzeria Napoletana you can enjoy the traditional Italian cuisine on the famous ‘strip’ in Palm Beach. A must-try is our signature dish- the authentic wood fired Neapolitan pizza, made from scratch with love and care. Yet you will find that our menu has options for any appetite: from homemade lasagna, and a fresh Rucola e Parmigiano Reggiano salad to a gluten-free crust pizza. If you are looking for a great unique space to hold your kids party, then why not have a kids pizza party with us? We offer a birthday package that includes one Margherita pizza made by the little one him/herself, one soda, one scoop of homemade Italian gelato and a certificate. At Amore Mio Pizzeria Napoletana every meal is an occasion and every guest is family. Share some polenta with friends, or stay a little longer and savor a delightful slice of our gluten-free Nutella chocolate cake. Rich red wines and specialty cocktails, like our Cucumber Mojito or Island Bliss, complement a perfect nigh
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

For our first night in Aruba, we decided to keep it casual and go for a quick dinner. We decided pizza would be a good choice for the night and were directed to Amore’ Mio. We were very pleased with the service and the quality of the pizza. The pizza is brick oven style and and the ingredients were high quality. The size of the pizza is 10” which is pretty small if two people are going to share. I would recommend getting your own pizza or sharing and getting appetizers beforehand. You won’t be disappointed here. We would definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Vitamin_Vito
Write a reviewReviews (2,081)

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Googled best pizza in Aruba, (and there were quite a few recommendations), - but we were really glad we went with Amore Mio! We loved the open-air, street side atmosphere (reminded me of our time in Athens), - but the burrata appetizer and pizza really hit the mark! Absolutely delicious! And Kudos to the waitress Vianca and the rest of the staff. What a great evening!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

My husband and I have been coming to Aruba for the past 6 years. We always eat at Amore at least 3 times each visit. Their food is consistently good! The frozen sangria is a must have!!They also have great espresso martini. I absolutely love their raviolis with vodka sauce .My husband loves the DiaVola pizza. The service is always top notch too. Vianca was our server tonight. She was very attentive, personable, and interesting to speak with. I wish they would bring back the ice cream sundae with pound cake, vanilla ice cream, and hot fudge.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I came with my mom. First of all it was fast on the sitting to our table. And right away our waiter Julio was already there serving us some fresh water. I order an expresó martini and he immediately told me " would you like it with our with out irish cream' for me that is a pointer of true knowledge.( expresó martini is literally with no irish cream) he knew. And than he offered us appetizer was exceptional and of course my mom and me wanted pizza, and julio offered us with the shrimp Delicious!!!!!!! I LOVE THE SERVICE AND THE FOOD!

Date of visit: February 2021
Marketing@GiannisGroup, Marketing at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

HelloJason R, thank you very much for your visit and for the good comments. We are happy to hear that you loved both our food selection and the service you received. It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Vianca was our waitress and from the moment we sat down she was wonderful. She not only took our orders and provided us with great service, but we got a chance to talk about Aruba and get to know her a little. She was very kind and we were very grateful!

We had the tomato soup and Cesar salad as starters. Vegan and Margherita pizza as our entrees. Their cucumber mojito was exceptional and so refreshing.

Definitely a repeat spot!

Date of visit: February 2021
Marketing@GiannisGroup, Marketing at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Hello NATHALIE D, thank you very much for your visit and for the good comments.
We are happy to hear that you loved both the food and the service received from Vianca.
We serve Authentic Napoletana Pizza made with all the tradition.
Did you know that our vegan pizza has locally produced vegan cheese and sausage?
It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will visit us again soon!