Open today: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
The Best!

Ronnie at Time Square in Aruba is the Best! My husband and I see him each time we are in Aruba and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tomsA9413NR
via mobile
Oris in Aruba

Top shelf service and a great lineup of quality watches. I bought an Oris Aquis Calibre 400 there... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
mc30018618

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from US$85.00
from US$82.00
from US$50.00
from US$30.74
More Info
All reviews times square jewelry store beautiful jewelry quality jewelry engagement ring diamond jewelry wedding band custom pieces unique pieces treated like family shopping experience fine jewelry doing business beautiful diamond no pressure to buy buy something repeat customers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great place!! I went here while on vacation to Aruba. I went in to look at some watches. The store was so clean and very nice!! Everyone we talked to and interacted with were so friendly and nice!! My sales associate Kelly was very nice!! He knew a lot about watches and wasn’t bushy! He was amazing! I wish there was store near me in the U.S!

Date of experience: September 2021
time_square, Guest Relations Manager at Time Square Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the wonderful comment you have given to our store and our staff especially towards Kelly. He deserves all the great remarks for he is such an efficient, hardworking, and dedicated person. He is really amazing. He extends his gratitude to you and looks forward on your next visit on the island. We also hope to see you again soon. All of us are very happy that we are able to let you experience our hospitality. Thank you once again for your positive feedback.

Enjoy your new watch. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to be of service to you. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we do hope that you will be our client for more years to come. Stay safe and healthy.

Kindly like our Facebook page and visit our Instagram account.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

We have been going to Roni at Times square jewelers for over 10 years. yes his prices are good but the quality and uniqueness of his jewelry is second to none.

My wife always gets compliments on her jewelry from there. i have purchased several beautiful unique watches. We have even had him repair and reset stones. everything comes back as promised and beautiful.

I have friends in jewelry business in the states and they say we got a good deal and the quality is tops.

Roni and staff are very friendly and professional. never high pressure.

They know their stuff and we visit them every time we go to island.

John and Kelli

Date of experience: May 2021
time_square, Guest Relations Manager at Time Square Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Hi John and Kelli,

Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Thank you very much for this absolutely amazing review. Your commendation adds to our prestige as the best jewelry store in Aruba. We thank you for always supporting us. Ronnie and the rest of the staff would like to extend there sincere gratitude for your positive feedback lifts our spirits.

We, in Time Square, would like to take this opportunity to promise you that we are always here to be of service to you. We will always have good deals to offer aside from providing quality unique pieces of jewelries and watches. You can always be assured that you will have the best buy according to your own preferences and refined tastes and we will always stand behind our products.

Thank you for your continued patronage. We are looking forward on your next visit.

Stay safe and healthy.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Absolutely amazing experience!!! Didn’t go in looking for anything specific. Celebrating my 31 year and ended up with a new ring!!!

They were so patient with me to find what the perfect one for me! Thank you so much. Will be back for sure!!!

Date of experience: June 2021
time_square, Guest Relations Manager at Time Square Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Hi April,

Hope you are always safe and well.

Thank you for sparing some of your time to write us this review. We are glad to know that you had an amazing experience with us. We also enjoyed your company and we did not even notice how the time flies for you are a joy to be around. Thank you also for trusting us with your jewelry purchase. We do assure you that we have given you the best one that meets your refined taste for your happiness and satisfaction is our top priority.

Kindly like our Facebook page and visit our Instagram account. We do hope to see you again on the island.
If you need any jewelry or watches, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to be of service to you and your family.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Good people very honest , my wife loves butter flies and they always have unique pieces . By far my favorite jeweler store , it's not my first time shopping with them and they do great time always .

Date of experience: August 2021

Hello Manny,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

We want to express our sincere gratitude for the heart warming review that you have given us. Thank you for always patronizing our products ,and for the trust that we will be able to meet your jewelry needs; and most especially for choosing us as your favorite jewelry store.

We do hope to show you more of our new pieces which are all unique and of quality. Please check our website, facebook page or instagram account. Thank you once more and we do hope that you could visit us again.

Truly yours,

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

This will be my 3rd purchase with Time Square. I bought a new necklace and watch and had to have them ship it to me. The staff was very prompt whit returning my emails and keeping me updated on the tracking. I would highly recommend anybody that visits Aruba to stop in Time Square if they are looking to purchase high quality jewelry

Date of experience: July 2021
time_square, Guest Relations Manager at Time Square Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear John,

We would like to thank you for giving us an excellent rating. Ronnie and the rest of the staff are very grateful. We are also thankful because you always patronize our products and by sharing your experience with us, you help us promote our company and our products.

We would also want to express our gratitude for trying our online services and for trusting us that we will deliver what you have asked for. Distance is not a hindrance for us to be of service to you. Just like the saying, " if there's a will, there's a way", we always have the will to give you an amazing customer service experience and we always make a way to make our clients happy and satisfied.

We are glad as well that you love your new watch and the new necklace for your wife. If in the near future, you would like to purchase pieces of jewelry or watches again, we are always here to assist you. Thank you again and have a blessed week.