“Very good italian restaurant”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most enduring and popular family restaurant on Bermuda. Bermudians and visitors flock to eat the delicious pizzas from the island's only wood burning pizza oven. A haven for young professionals on a budget, for groups seeking a fun and lively evening out this restaurant is often packed with people who love the familiarity of old Italian favourites, not just pizza and pasta but veal, fish. And if you cannot eat in, take-out is always an option.
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Very good italian restaurant. Lasagne was nothing special but i give a plus because a lot of parmesan. A pizza was tasty. Staff was good :)

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We enjoyed a very pleasant dinner with friends. A comfortable and attractive restaurant with great service and excellent food.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I love this place. We went tonight with another family. 4 adults. 4 kids.

Probable one of the most family friendly restaurants in BDA.

My kids love it when we order the "chicken wine". (Wine served in jug shaped like a chicken, just like in Italy).

Pizza con Gamberetti is probably one of the finest pizzas on the island.

If you have kids, seek this place out. Just fab.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We went in the spring with my daughter and her future husband. If you order wine ask for them to serve it in the rooster. I bought one to bring home. The arugula pizza is awesome. The pasta sauce is a bit bland but everything else was good. Service was a bit spotty as the waiter didn't speak English very well.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

On the recommendation of our cab driver, my wife, daughter and I had dinner at La Trattoria. Although it is an odd location to find down an alley-like walkway in the Washington Mall, the food and the interior of the restaurant were nice. The food was very good. The salad was fresh and perfectly dressed. My daughter's pizza was very good for a 3 year old who loves but is picky about pizza. My wife enjoyed the seafood pasta special. My lasagna was excellent, which says a lot coming from someone who was raised on my grandfather's homemade lasagna. The service was good and the food was a great value, especially given the prices in Bermuda.