“Couples restaurant”

Harry's at the Waterfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's at the Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Harry's is located at The Waterfront on Hamiton Harbour. We focus on the freshest product possible and invite you to enjoy our lively bar scene while enjoying the views of Hamilton Harbour, next to the Hamilton Princess. We are proud of our extensive wine list having earned recognition from Wine Spectator Magazine. Follow us on facebook for daily specials! Fantastic Cold Micro Brews on tap!
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Popular spot for the locals but very accommodating to visitors. The food was very good and the service top rate. A great menu with multiple gluten free options.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meal at Harry’s Bar tonight. The restaurant was full even on Monday night. Well-spaced and good-sized tables and low music make conversation easy. Extremely pleasant and efficient wait staff, and excellent Maître D. Extensive wine list. Great menu options including daily specials and a prix fixe option. The portions are seriously huge, so this provides decent value for the fairly high price. Consider sharing everything.

We really enjoyed the prosciutto and goat cheese rolls, and very tender and fresh tuna tartar to start. My husband said his grass-fed striploin steak was one of the best ever, and the Lyonnaise potatoes and delicious broccoli were perfect. I enjoyed the tender veal scallopine served on a large bed of roasted root vegetables and potatoes. Despite being very full, we were surprised by a piece of extremely creamy and delicious cheesecake as an anniversary treat. Much appreciated! Nice little extras throughout too. Can’t wait to return.

1  Thank Victoria R
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I'm sorry to say that the temp and lighting was poor making the room and our table feel cold. The food was pretty good but nothing to write home about. Service was good. The noise coming through from the bar (Friday eve) didn't make this restaurant feel intimate but more like a nightclub. I'm definitely going to take my time before going back again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had lunch with a good friend at Harry's. Very fresh food and one of my new favorite restaurants. Jordan was working that day. He is one of the waiters or wine somalias. We use to work together years ago and he still remembered me. Very good memory and knows a lot about wine. I can't say enough about the food and good service. Will be back when I return to Bermuda.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank b_arnold1976
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very good relaxed setting for meals with out-door seating overlooking the Hamilton Harbour. Food is very good and the service is excellent.

Date of visit: July 2017