“Good ole Spot is good ole faithful! ”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I used to go to this restaurant as a young girl with my grandmother and mother almost every Saturday. That was over 35 years ago. White visiting Bermuda, I visited Spot with my mom and daughters for breakfast. Beside from it being a nostalgic experience, the food was still good and the service was great. Prices are pretty good for Bermuda. Pancakes and sausages were tasteful. I hope to take my future grandkids there one day as well.

1  Thank vls122

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Right up front, I don't like diners, so that didn't help. Menus were dirty, everything else very well-worn. Food was just ok. We hade breakfast.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Love this little Bermudian diner. It's still around for a reason. Great milkshakes, yummy soups and wonderful childhood memories.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Restaurant is popular with locals and you can see why. Food is very good and cheap for Bermuda. Staff very attentive.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Good local eatery. Grilled cheese sandwich, steak and egg sandwich. Pancakes. Good coffee. Good muffins.
Worth the money. Family of four was approx $50, compared to $100 at the resorts. Very friendly staff.