“Spot On!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We go here often when we're "in town" for a quick, filling breakfast or lunch and sometimes dinner when we're on the go. We started going to The Spot years ago with our Bermudian friends. It is also a great place for a late evening pick me up as they are open until 10 p.m. We've stopped in late in the evening for coffee and some of their delicious pie to cap off the night. They also have great cakes and other yummy deserts. It's a good restaurant for families, especially with children, offering a large variety of traditional American dishes with a Bermuda touch. My husband and I enjoy places like this with the down-home feel and local vibe. We have eaten a range of items from breakfast, which had large portions, lunch with filling sandwiches or burgers, and dinner. In all the years we've been going here, we've never been disappointed. If you don't care for the "homey" feel of a local diner, or the traditional "diner" type menu, then perhaps The Spot isn't for you. The booths and tables were always clean when we came in. The waitresses recognize us and are friendly and efficient. The value is the added benefit of The Spot. We get good, filling food, and quick, friendly service all for less than half of what we'd spend on a meal in one of the restaurants on Front Street.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I used to go to this restaurant as a young girl with my grandmother and mother almost every Saturday. That was over 35 years ago. White visiting Bermuda, I visited Spot with my mom and daughters for breakfast. Beside from it being a nostalgic experience, the food was still good and the service was great. Prices are pretty good for Bermuda. Pancakes and sausages were tasteful. I hope to take my future grandkids there one day as well.

1  Thank vls122
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Right up front, I don't like diners, so that didn't help. Menus were dirty, everything else very well-worn. Food was just ok. We hade breakfast.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Love this little Bermudian diner. It's still around for a reason. Great milkshakes, yummy soups and wonderful childhood memories.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Restaurant is popular with locals and you can see why. Food is very good and cheap for Bermuda. Staff very attentive.