“Our diner in Bermuda”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Being from New Jersey we frequent a lot of diners. Found this place a few years back and it is our go to "SPOT" every time we are in Bermuda.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

first morning in BDA and went into Hamilton for breakfast at The Spot. Clean, nice staff and yummy pancakes. Prices were in our range. We prefer Diner type food and selection so this place was great.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Cheap and cheerful chow (by Bermuda standards). Very friendly staff, it was just the roaches running accros my table I had a problem with.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This is the sort of place I'd never go because diners tend to not be vegetarian friendly. We were in a rush and noticed the veggie burger on the menu so went in. I was pleasantly surprised it was a quinoa and red bean burger not a soya one. They have a separate children's menu and my children had omelettes. Overall happy we found this place and now have ticked off diners from my bucket list.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

What more could you ask for but great service and food at good prices??!? The Spot is the spot for this in Bermuda. The restaurant isn’t anything fancy but sometimes the best finds are just that. It’s just off the main road but easy to find and get to. Service was friendly and quick!! We were in a bit of a rush and without saying anything our food was out fast. It’s diner style. The only negative was the kids meal had very small portions - in comparison to some other kids meals elsewhere- which was hard for my growing kid :/. The owner was on deck during our visit and gave us a quick history of The Spot. Would definitely go back:)