“Typical diner-good but not great food or service. ”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I had a toasted cheese, bacon and tomato toasted sandwich and it was yum. My friend's brekkie looked ok, but nothing for me to be jealous of! It was eggs, ham and homefries. Latter looked bought as opposed to freshly made with peppers and onions the way some diners do it. Coffee was mediocre. I wouldn't eat there again unless out of necessity.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Being from New Jersey we frequent a lot of diners. Found this place a few years back and it is our go to "SPOT" every time we are in Bermuda.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

first morning in BDA and went into Hamilton for breakfast at The Spot. Clean, nice staff and yummy pancakes. Prices were in our range. We prefer Diner type food and selection so this place was great.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Cheap and cheerful chow (by Bermuda standards). Very friendly staff, it was just the roaches running accros my table I had a problem with.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This is the sort of place I'd never go because diners tend to not be vegetarian friendly. We were in a rush and noticed the veggie burger on the menu so went in. I was pleasantly surprised it was a quinoa and red bean burger not a soya one. They have a separate children's menu and my children had omelettes. Overall happy we found this place and now have ticked off diners from my bucket list.