“Enjoyed our 30th Anniversary dinner”

Bella Vista Bar and Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Executive Chef Livio Ferigo and His Head Chef Raj Ramanan plus his team at the Bella Vista Bar & Grill have added a new twist to the Port Royal Golf Course, making it more than just an unforgettable golf experience. Add world class dining to a world class golf course and you have a true one-of-a-kind destination! Featuring international dishes on an eclectic menu, Livio and his team create 95% of the food in this restaurant from scratch, from the pasta and sauces right down to the humous, tapenade and fluffy foccaccia. Even if your Bermuda vacation doesn't include golf, a visit to the clubhouse is an absolute must!
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner sitting outside. The sunset was gorgeous; the food & service superb. Our fabulous server was Trish!!! We shared the mussels, a pizza and the pulled pork tortellini...it was all very good!! They surprised us with a chocolate cake dessert. We then sat on the couch enjoying after dinner drinks & the evening stargazing. This is more than just a wonderful meal. The atmosphere and gorgeous views are well worth the visit!!!

1  Thank barbaracD5443RZ

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I was invited to a graduation celebration for a new lawyer at he Bea Vista. The viewsbofbthe gulf course at Port Royal is breathtaking from the outside patio. The Private dining experience was great, the service persons were warm and accommodating and the food was delicious.

1  Thank Ngria
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I initially was just going for the sunsets but the food was excellent. My wife had the lasagna it was very good and I had the Rockfish. we ate outside and watched the sun set over the golf corse and Atlantic. It was spectacular.

1  Thank Vinr1
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I can't say enough positive things about the Bella Vista! We had a great experience. First off the service was out-frickin-standing! Trish was our server and if you were to model how to serve- you'd want to model after her. She was pleasant, on top of things and very helpful. She even brought in a guitarist to play in the room we were sitting in and he was exceptional! The food was outstanding as well! I had the beef ribs which fell off the bone, literally! Even better was the Chicken Curry that my wife ordered. The best I've ever had. Try the brie-brie appetizer was wonderful but the seafood chowder soup had a bit of indian flavors which were unique and exceptional. I can't recommend this place enough!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 27 May 2016

More than a Golf Club.
Spectacular location, excellent food and attentive staff.
We were made to feel extremely special by Tricia and the owner whilst on vacation in Bermuda. A restaurant and evening we will remember.

1  Thank 581gordon