“Birthday dinner”

Bella Vista Bar and Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Executive Chef Livio Ferigo and His Head Chef Raj Ramanan plus his team at the Bella Vista Bar & Grill have added a new twist to the Port Royal Golf Course, making it more than just an unforgettable golf experience. Add world class dining to a world class golf course and you have a true one-of-a-kind destination! Featuring international dishes on an eclectic menu, Livio and his team create 95% of the food in this restaurant from scratch, from the pasta and sauces right down to the humous, tapenade and fluffy foccaccia. Even if your Bermuda vacation doesn't include golf, a visit to the clubhouse is an absolute must!
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I visited Bella vista in august for a friends birthday dinner. There were about 25 of us and we had the food served family style in a private room. The service was good but the food topped it off. We literally had a bit of everything you can think of. For starters soup, salad, pizza, mussels, garlic bread, calamari. Main course chicken, fish, steak, lamb, pasta, fries, potatoes. The food was extremely good especially considering the portions they were bringing out. The restaurant itself is a bit hidden and dark to find at night but worth the drive. I would recommend this restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We were here for dinner! The view of the ocean is stunning! The attention to service is amazing! I had the three course lobster dinner, since lobster is in season! Very good! The bruschetta was fantastic! I had the triple flavored mousse for dessert! Delicious and the service was great! Continually asking what they could do for you! Wonderful atmosphere! My son lives in Bermuda and eats here frequently!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I went for an early dinner here with my fiance'. I ordered the pasta with chicken and she ordered the lobster thermador. Everything was cooked perfectly. The chef came to our table to make sure everything was to all liking. The atmosphere there was quiet. Old staff there seem very professional and very willing to do their jobs. I will eat here again,and I do believe that the price was fairly reasonable for the dishes that we ordered.

1  Thank HALLENTROTT
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed after a round of golf based of recommendations from our concierge. Bela vista did not disappoint. It was the first day of local lobster season and the head chef came by to explain the specials and describe the menu. Everything is ,are from scratch in the kitchen. My wife got the lobster and I got the seafood pasta. Both were excellent. She had lobster at 4 other places on the island and we had to go back to Bela vista for a second dinner.

The sunset and food make this the go to place to dine.

1  Thank Merich42
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant because of reviews and it's proximity to my hotel. The views are really nice but this is basically a lunch place for a lite bite. Dinner is not a got idea, food is very ordinary and not worth the trip.

2  Thank Robert S