“Nice bar and food, but Music to loud.”
Review of Aeon Bar & Grill

Aeon Bar & Grill
Ranked #20 of 120 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Uniquely themed pop-culture bar and eatery, catering to fans of affordable dining, great nightlife and exceptional entertainment.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here a few times and the food is good and the service good, but on our last visit the music was so loud my wife could not hear me and she was sat next to me, not good on. Date night .
The staff are fantastic unless like last time the B team is working, the staff were doing shots and I have never seen 5 staff do so little work, so I will go again but on music nights I will stay away as the speakers are set up in the eating area thus rendering half the place unusable and as I said before way to noisy

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I've been here so many times because of the service, the food and the drinks that I'm somewhat a regular.

My fav is the Tamarind Switch, it's a chicken breast done with a nice spicy tamarind sauce, along with my 3 for 10 beers to wash it down.

There's also the Chicken Lickin' that I destroy regularly as well, along with my 3 for 10 beers.

Friday nights is when the action starts, drinks, shots, music, non stop partying. This place is excellent!! I'll probably be going there for lunch today.....again.

1  Thank evertoncawley
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went to Aeon Bar with a friend to celebrate a birthday. The music was good. That is where good things ended. The waitress took a while to even notice us even though we were seated at the bar and then after taking our drink order, she took close to 20 minutes to bring our drinks. Remember we were at the bar so they had to see us. She would start to make them then leave to take beers for a table, come back and add another ingredient then make drinks for other customers. We sat there dumbfounded.

The manager came out of the back and when we told him, he just shrugged his shoulders and said 'It's Friday' and did nothing. When the fishcakes came they were hot and crispy but devoid of fish or taste. The entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth, pun intended. I will not be back.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I went to celebrate me and a friend's birthday not too long ago. Between all the yummy fishcakes and the yummy naruto rice balls, a bottle of wine and tons of drinks (mostly the Kennedy), I don't think I could point out my favourite part of the visit. The staff was awesometastic. We are planning to go again every month.

1  Thank tangbaby1
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. (Try the Dragon Wings) these are spicy bbq wings. I especially enjoy the mojitos and rum sours . You can dine at the bar or have your meals at a table. Doesn’t matter as the vibes at Aeon are amazing. and the staff are superb. You can stay entertained with the many tv screens on the wall or listen to the in house DJ music. Perfect location outside of the mall with plenty of parking. A few pics below of what we enjoyed at Aeon. Sorry no wing pics I ate them quickly

1  Thank Kfierce