Hilton Barbados Resort
Island Inn Hotel(Bridgetown)
US$349
US$310
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$169
Courtyard
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$135
Hotwire.com
Paradise Villas(Black Rock)(Great Value!)
US$90
Orbitz.com
Savannah Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$148
  • Pool
Sugar Bay Barbados(Hastings)
US$510
US$424
Bookit.com
Coconut Court Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$163
The SoCo Hotel(Hastings)
US$334
Hotel PomMarine(Christ Church Parish)
4,040 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelighthouse restaurantpool barbay viewkids clubtour deskhappy hourcareenage barthe grillbrown sugarneedham's pointprivate beachday passrented a carthe gapthe cliffcarlisle bay
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As a HH Diamond member, I have stayed at numerous Hilton hotels around the World. I have to say that this hotel was probably the most expensive and worst value for money that I have experienced.

There is no doubting the beauty of the location, and the beach is superb. The hotel design itself is unappealing, and is in need of an upgrading. I stayed on route to Venezuela - at a cost of nearly £400 for the night. What added insult to injury was that the traditional drinks in the Executive Lounge were chargeable - a completely new and unwelcome experience for me. The lounge itself was shabby, crowded and full of unruly unsupervised children.

I am a devoted Hilton client - but if I visit Barbados again, I will not be staying at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Wintonian
Carisia-Ann F, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Good Day Wintonian,

Firstly I wish to thank you for your loyalty as our Hilton Honors Diamond member and for taking the time to give us your review on our resort. I do sincerely apologize that your experience was unpleasant. As one of our most valued guests, we do strive to ensure that you have nothing but great experiences. We have noted your concerns in regards to the Executive Lounge and will be using the comments to better enhance our product and service.

I want to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope that you will find it within your heart to give us another chance to 'Make It Right'.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Room was spacious and clean; hotel beach was lovely and flat golden sand with ample comfortable sun beds available, though sea noticeably choppier than further up the west coast; s verbal swimming pools; convenient for a walk in to Bridgetown (20 minutes or so); very accessible for the airport and all staff were friendly and helpful.
I would definitely consider staying there again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cajondy

Good Day Cajondy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review and for all your wonderful comments. Unfortunately around this time of year, the wind surf is quite high, so you do need to be careful when swimming. I am glad that you will consider staying with us in the near future and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

CARISIA-ANN FRANCOIS I HILTON HONORS & VIP MANAGER / Hilton Honors Champion – Front Office

HILTON BARBADOS RESORT
t: +1 246 426 0200 l m: +1 246 280 6847 I f: +1 246 434 5770
Needham's Point I St.Michael BB11000 I Barbados
barbados.hilton.com I facebook.com/hiltonbarbados I twitter.com/hiltonbarbados I hiltonbarbadosresort.com

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The Hilton Barbados is a beautiful and serene property. It is on the quiet side of island. I stayed late November 2017. The hotel is not new, but it is well maintained. Staff are ok, but can be trained to be more friendly. Rooms are clean and well kept. The hotel has many outdoor amenities right by the ocean including a swimming pool, restaurant and a bar.

Overall, nice hotel, and I would return, and also recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank TAmember10
Charmaine R R, Manager at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear TAmember10

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay at our hotel. We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to mention the highlights of your visit and your thoughts on staff interaction. We are pleased to learn that our rooms, amenities and overall property had a serene effect attributing to you wanting to return. We sincerely look forward to your next visit to enjoy the beauty and comfort you experienced during your recent visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Well located on the island and adjoins a beautiful spacious beach of fine sand. We stayed in March. There were always plenty of (free to guests) ultra comfortable sun loungers available on the beach and usually some available by the pool. Beach towels provided.
We were on 7th (executive) floor. Spotlessly clean. Rooms are large and cool even though the weather was hot. We did not need the air conditioning. Beds large and very comfortable. Pillows fairly firm. I like soft pillows (but I took my own). Plenty of storage space. Decent sized fridge.
Large bathroom. Again spotless. Small bath. Large shower cubicle. Extra sliding door so you can open the bathroom to the bedroom if you like.
Staff helpful and friendly.
Only one negative - we had breakfast included in the executive lounge but it wasn't to our taste. Please could the hotel add a muesli and plain yogurt?
The hotel is large. Quite dominating for miles around. We don't usually go for places like this but were pleasantly surprised how much we liked it. When you are staying there it is not so impersonal as we feared. We would definitely stay there again.
There was evening entertainment (not our thing as we chose to go out to restaurants in the evenings). Entertainment quietened by 10pm and no noise after 10.30.
Overall very comfortable. We felt well looked after. A credit to the Hilton chain.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank catherineclark77

Dear catherineclark77

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share all the varying aspects that positively impacted your visit at our resort. We are sorry to learn that the breakfast in the Executive Lounge was not to your liking.Thank you for your feedback as this is helpful to our Executive Team in their assessment of guest overall experience. It is heart warming to hear that your overall visit was comfortable and that you consider our resort to be a credit to the Hilton chain. We certainly look forward to your return for a totally satisfying stay.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is situated perfectly on the island , great beaches, the rooms were clean and modern, the staff went out their way to assist, everyone was friendly and the service was excellent. Would book again!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Thank Lynn J. W
Charmaine R R, Manager at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Lynn J. W

It is great to know that you consider our resort an excellent choice. We thank you for highlighting the varying aspects that impacted positively on your visit. Hearing that our location, quality of rooms and our staff's hospitality attributed to a memorable experience for you is absolutely gratifying. We hope to see you again and thank you for your sharing your feedback. Come again soon!