“The sauce is amazing”

R. A. Mapp Rotisserie Chicken
Ranked #18 of 130 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I just had chicken & chips from here. Yuuuumm!

Only had to wait about 10 minutes, which is good for this place. The rotisserie chicken was perfect as usual. You're given loads of chips, I've never eaten them all, actually I've never even eaten half of them. There's just too muc! Also had a pot of coleslaw which was yummy..

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My husband and I enjoy the flavour of the rotisserie chicken. The staff are friendly and extremely organised. Good value for money.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Whenever I am around town this is the place I go for the tastiest chicken ever. You can spend around 20 $ and feed two persons if you have to or if you want to share.
I dont like to share my Mapps. The portions are large and the flavour remains consistent just very good.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The chicken, chips and salads are great. However, sometimes you have to call ahead if you want to avoid a sometimes hour or so wait. Parking is not the best so you may have to park in the carpark next to the police station and walk around the corner.

1  Thank Sam H
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Love mapp chicken alot for your money (price could be a bit lower though) had a leg snack chicken was soft n tender fries are great they use their own homemade bbq sauce really good my only problem is the long lines but its worth it.