“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The fish cutter is absolutely amazing! Small beach shack but absolutely worth finding and enjoying some authentic bajan cutters!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This little shack prepares a marvelous and fresh fish sandwich. Daily caught flying fish (national dish of Barbados)- prepared simply but delicious. Add some Bajan pepper sauce and wash down w an ice cold Banks Beer. Also, nice man right nearby selling home made frozen juices that are great. Entire family and Tomlinson Joel enjoyed. Dilly Dilly!

1  Thank Menzio1969
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Cruz’s was recommended to us by several of the locals. We made a day & went to Pebbles Beach, where Cruz’s fish shack is located. Don’t let the look fool you!! There was a constant line!! And it was worth the wait!! Best sandwich I’ve ever had hands down! 1 man does it all!! We loved it so much we went & sat on the beach & went back up for more cutters before he closed!! And definitely get the fish cutter with cheese!! The salt bread it’s served on melts in your mouth!! We are so sad we don’t have these in the states!! But will make me return for these amazing gems!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This little fish cutter stand is all its cracked up to be and more. These little sandwiches are heaven. The fish is cooked perfectly, the bread is fresh and pillowy, the lettuce crisp. You have two choices- with cheese or without. I got mine without cheese but w hot sauce, my husband gets his w cheese. Our hotel is within walking distance and so we've eaten here almost every day (I even had it twice one day). I've had it before noon and at almost 5 and it was still as fresh and yummy as earlier in the day. It's a perfect lunch or snack. I'll be craving it once I go home.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This was definitely the best one I had on the island and I tried a few. So simple but so delicious. I had it with cheese and a little mayo. Really hit the spot and it needed to after queuing for an hour to get it. Worth it though