“Great sandwich and perfect view”
Review of Lefties

Lefties
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We went to the beach by Lefties, the horses were all in the sea from the stables and we ordered two sandwiches whilst we watched them at breakfast. The food was excellent and the view was spectacular, I can give no higher praise to both food and view.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was looking forward to trying this place but it was closed for the entire length of my stay so I used Cuz's instead, slightly further down the beach.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Three months after our trip to the island, my 7yo says to me 'I miss Barbados. I miss Lefties.'
'I do too' I replied.

Thank you for the great food, the helpful island advice and spirited conversation. I hope, one day to be back with the fam and do it all over again!

1  Thank MotleyJR
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Forget an overpriced, kept warm for too long, boring hotel breakfast buffet! Head for Lefties' shack on the beach at Needhams Point and have a delicious flying fish cutter with cheese and egg on Bajan salt bread, crispy and irresistible with hot sauce, and then enjoy it whilst looking at the azur blue of the carribean sea, plus the guy is a dude!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had flying fish cutters (sandwiches made on salt bread) from 3 different places during our 4 day stay and Lefties was by far the BEST!!

We actually stumbled across his shack while looking for the horses that swim near the Radisson (missed the horses, we got there too late) but wow so glad we found Lefties because we returned again and again!!

So the first time we had flying fish with cheese cutters and then the second time he recommended that we add a fried egg and let me tell you... GET THE FRIED EGG!!! Wow, so delicious. I'm getting hungry again just writing this review. The fish was fresh and well seasoned, the bread was soft and just lightly toasted on the inside where he grilled it. The cheese was real cheese, not some prepackaged slice. The egg was fried to perfection and tasted seasoned as well. The cold crisp lettuce gave the sandwich a refreshing feel and then boom, here comes the hot pepper sauce to finish this handheld package of culinary perfection.

Go. Are you in Barbados right now? Seriously, go get a cutter from Lefties. Right now. Just go, get the cutter, enjoy his friendly personality and listen to waves crash against the shore as you fill your taste buds with pleasure.

1  Thank FitCoupleTravels