“Great food and friendly service”

Jamaica Grill Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: US$12 - US$14
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We bought fish cutters from Jamaican grill kitchen last year for the first time and were really impressed. So back we came this year and what a lovely welcome, we were given two bottles of complimentary cold water which was very thoughtful. This time I tried the jerk chicken and rice which is thoroughly delicious. I would recommend this food for lunch if you are staying in hilton or radisson. It is open on Saturdays and Sundays.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had heard that going to Cuzz’s for the best local fish was a must. The hotel told us it is closed on Saturdays and recommended Jamaica Grill Kitchen. We were immediately greeted by a wonderful and friendly woman who is half of a husband and wife team. They are also both fellow Canadians. We had fantastic service and we tried their fish cutter which comes in a bun. I also tried it with bajan hot sauce and a smidge of mayo, lettuce and cucumbers. It was delicious and the fish fresh. My only regret is that we are cruising out today and we won’t likely get back to try more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous food , friendly service , a tempting menu , excellent value, conveniently positioned at pebbles beach ,
We were staying in an all inclusive hotel but could not resist the divine aroma as we left the beach ! The van is immaculate , clean and professional .

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I had lunch AND dinner from the food truck. There are no words to describe how kind and friendly the husband and wife duo running this truck were. Food was tasty and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Oh. My. Gosh. I discovered Jamaica Grill Kitchen while searching for a place to eat near the Hilton in Barbados that was open past 6 on a Sunday..... we were walking down the street (~4 minutes from hotel) and came across this food truck that was supposed to be closed at 5, but the owner was just pulling in the sign around 6:30 PM. He saw us walking toward and said “We’ve got food for you!” How awesome. My friends and I tried the Grilled Cutter. It was amazing, I think I could eat one every day. $6 USD and the sandwich was enough for me for dinner. What made it even better was that this business is owned and operated by a lovely married couple. I have worked in a food truck myself and I know how challenging it is!! I have the upmost respect for them and wish this couple the best of luck. Next time I come to town I will 100% be stopping by again!