“Speedy Service”
Review of Lucky Horseshoe

Lucky Horseshoe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 24 Hours, Family Friendly, Inexpensive, Cracking Breakfasts, Great Simple Grilled Food, Ie Burgers, Fish, Steaks Etc, Good Service, Sports On Screens
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Popped in after 1 for some chips on my way home from a night of karoake.. The restaurant was empty so I ordered from the bar inside with the slot machines. The bartendar was chubby and funny and I got my fries within 5 mins of my order

Meanwhile I sat and watched the dedicated slot machine players. The french fry chips were fresh and hot and the staff was nice.

I recommend Lucky Horseshoe after hours for a quiet munch when other restaurants are closed in Barbados

1  Thank Kemet D

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We usually use this place for a Breakfast on a Sunday but decided to have an evening meal to see how it was. It was OK experience. Didn't have a wine/drinks list but the waiter was very knowledgeable. Good menu with something for everyone. The food does take a while to arrive but generally because they cook one table at a time. Both dishes cooked well and would recommend to others.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food was good, but it took quite some time for us to receive it after placing the order. Service needs a brush-up.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

A place where steaks and chicken get the treatment they deserve; portions and flavour are excellent. A minor misunderstanding on the order was solved in a most generous and helpful way by the manager. Ambiance could do with a little improvement.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We were hungry and didn't know where to go. Decided to stop at this restaurant. Great choice! I had bbq chicken, and it was great. And a huge plate! It stated a quarter, but I got 3 pieces of chicken. And the sauce was very good...reminded me a bit of the Bar-B-Barn in Montreal...and one of my travelling partners had the lasagna, also a nice plate with garlic bread. Receiving the meal was a bit slow, but well worth the wait...and we were wondering where the locals eat?...we found it. Strongly recommend.