“Left Unhappy with both meal and service”
Review of Lucky Horseshoe

Lucky Horseshoe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 24 Hours, Family Friendly, Inexpensive, Cracking Breakfasts, Great Simple Grilled Food, Ie Burgers, Fish, Steaks Etc, Good Service, Sports On Screens
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a meal as we passed by and, unfortunately, we left very unimpressed. The staff seemed preoccupied and disinterested in customers. I ordered a Caesar salad with optional chicken at an extra price. I complained to the waitress that there were only a couple of minuscule pieces of chicken in the dish and I was advised ... "this is a restaurant, you would add more chicken if you were at home". I don't think I need to add anything further!!

1  Thank LovetheSummer5

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Popped in after 1 for some chips on my way home from a night of karoake.. The restaurant was empty so I ordered from the bar inside with the slot machines. The bartendar was chubby and funny and I got my fries within 5 mins of my order

Meanwhile I sat and watched the dedicated slot machine players. The french fry chips were fresh and hot and the staff was nice.

I recommend Lucky Horseshoe after hours for a quiet munch when other restaurants are closed in Barbados

1  Thank Kemet D
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We usually use this place for a Breakfast on a Sunday but decided to have an evening meal to see how it was. It was OK experience. Didn't have a wine/drinks list but the waiter was very knowledgeable. Good menu with something for everyone. The food does take a while to arrive but generally because they cook one table at a time. Both dishes cooked well and would recommend to others.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food was good, but it took quite some time for us to receive it after placing the order. Service needs a brush-up.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

A place where steaks and chicken get the treatment they deserve; portions and flavour are excellent. A minor misunderstanding on the order was solved in a most generous and helpful way by the manager. Ambiance could do with a little improvement.