“Attentive”
Review of Lucky Horseshoe

Lucky Horseshoe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 24 Hours, Family Friendly, Inexpensive, Cracking Breakfasts, Great Simple Grilled Food, Ie Burgers, Fish, Steaks Etc, Good Service, Sports On Screens
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Went to this restaurant today for lunch with my family who were here 8years ago and wanted to revisit. Initially we were placed on a table under a fan but when asked if we could move the staff quickly rearranged a couple of tables to suit our group.

My granddaughter is gluten free so again the staff managed to work out a meal suitable for her. The girl who served our table was Allison and she couldn't have been more attentive, pleasant or helpful. She made our visit a pleasurable one on a wet, dull day.

Hopefully it won't be 8 years before our family make a return visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

First of all after waiting over an hour before I got my food, once it finally came out, I couldn't even eat it. After the very first bite I had to spit it out. The chicken alfredo was the worst I have ever tasted, the sauce was tasteless and the cheese was off. The mushroom quesadilla was so spicy we could not even eat it. The food service was awful. A big waste of time and money and an awful way to celebrate a friends birthday.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Bad food
Bad service
I had To ask for the cuttlery once served.
We waited one hour for our food which I partially refused To pay.
Then we escaped from this place... desperatly. Here is a picture of my husband's sandwich.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The service was fairly slow and the food didn't all come out together which was poor.

The food quality was good however. I had American pancakes with a side of bacon and maple syrup, husband had the same and two had burgers, both were good.

Hot chocolate was good, pina colada the best we've had!!

We priced just slow service.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner here on night while on vacation in barbados. We have dinner early to avoid the crowds (by 6pm) so cant comment on service when it gets busier. Our service was fast enough. Ordered a buffalo chicken sandwhich which was smaller in size than usual and comes alone, you have to order fries seperate. I thought that was strange as the description on the website says "American style eatery" and well you know you get fries with everything in the US. Also ordered creamy mushroom pasta portion a good size but taste mediocre....not very creamy or rich, almost had to ask for some extra pamesean cheese. Kids eat free if adult entree is $25 or more which was a nice touch i suppose. Our daughter had chicken nuggets and fries. She ate them so i assume were up to normal standards. Price was the usual for Barbados, which is usually higher than many places also due to a high VAT tax. If you are staying in the area (we were at Coral Mist) its an easy 10min walk and worth a visit.