“Good sushi on the water”

Naru Restaurant and Lounge
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Very good restaurant. Innovative sushi rolls. Nice selection of drinks. Also, a nice selection of dishes, so not just sushi on the menu. Desserts were well-presented and tasty. Overall, my family and I had a nice time.

1  Thank gidocsb
Write a ReviewReviews (1,108)

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Its not excellent but its above average, the service is fair and the food good. Not excellent. The wine choices are very good and the view is excellent. Try it once to say you have been there, but, not to fall in love with it.

1  Thank Martin B
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here on 3 separate holidays. Always a pleasure. Great food, great sushi rolls and lovely setting. A must for a romantic dinner. It is not cheap , nor the priciest; but worth it. The best along the Gap to the Garrison area.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We have just had another delicious meal in Barbados. We thought we would go a little further than Laurence Gap as we have tried most restaurants in that area. This time we decided to try Naru in Hastings.

Their website is excellent so we could check menu and prices. We had the catch of the day and a fe wig our party had soup and noodles. All dishes were absolutely delicious. The setting was great - round table for 7. After dinner we walked on the Broadwalk for a little after dinner walk - really lovely experience at Naru. Highly recommended.

1  Thank 939juliab
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My wife and I have been meaning to goto Naru for sometime now, and finally made it for dinner on Saturday. Lisa and her staff are all very friendly and efficient and we were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived.
Nico took us to our lovely table right by the boardwalk and ocean and explained our menu options (Sushi vs Asian Fusion).
For Appetisers, my wife had the Boneless Korean Short Ribs with Kimchi, and I had a salad with thinly sliced rare beef. After sampling the Ribs, I have to say I had Appetiser Envy, and will have then when we return.
Mains were the Constitution Sushi Roll, which my wife described as "AWESOME" and I had Udon Noodles with beef, shrimp, and vegetables, covered with a Basil Thai Curry Sauce.
It was to die for!
For desert we shared a Japanese style Cheesecake which was light and fluffy and very tasty.
We will be back!